Posts created by madascanbe

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Sep 9, 15 11:02 AM
Too bad the game isn't working for everyone

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden on Sep 8, 15 3:08 PM
Then how come there are so many people having problems with the game ???????

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Nov 2, 14 9:17 AM
I cannot access the last leaf in the upper left hand corner. It is off screen

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Oct 21, 14 7:21 AM
I am having the same exact problem , but with the leaves. Tried everything you did. Still does not work. I think I will get my credit back for this one. But first I will see if there is an update.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Oct 20, 14 8:43 PM
I cannot get the last leaf as it is off screen. I am almost to the end HELP

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 20, 14 8:42 AM
thank you both. How come free to play games are never free? lol

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 20, 14 7:42 AM
I can't figure out the flower puzzle. Help

posted in Haunted Halls: Nightmare Dwellers on Dec 27, 13 12:44 PM
Same problem. Have done everything possible. Will give time for it to fix, but dang I was havin' a good time

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Oct 8, 13 6:00 AM
I got the picture done but the archivist does not give me anything. Help. I want to finish the game

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jul 1, 13 1:16 PM
Can't find all parts of the flower: green thing : whatever that is . Help

I cannot play this game because thye cursor goes all over the place. No it is not my mouse as it is a week old and it works great . I would like to play this game. Help

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 12 7:13 AM
I moved the knife and now it is gone,Help

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 12 7:12 AM
I m oved the knife and now it is gone,Help

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 12 7:27 AM
Restarted game, now it works . Thanks for the help

To the left of the hole you blasted is like a yellow area, you have to light that with the rune of fire: I can"t seem to light it

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 12 9:27 PM
Thank you all for trying to help. I just got the safe open. The best advise was just keep trying. For 2 days I tried and tonight I got it. Great game. Again" Thanks for the help.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 12 12:12 PM
I am sorry about revealing the number. Did not think as I was totally frustrated. I did what you suggested in both strings. It will not open, but thank you for your help.

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 12 2:08 PM
Someone please help so I can finish this dang game or get my money back

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 13, 12 8:12 AM
The safe is not open or am I doing something wrong?

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 12 1:38 PM
I know the combination but I can't get the safe to open . Help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator