Posts created by 27heb49

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 14 6:18 PM
The weird thing is that, when you replay the puzzle from the Extras menu, the moves in the SG actually work! I thought I'd try it out to check it. So, there's a glitch in the main game. Over to you, Eipix. Will you fix it for us, please?

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 13 8:09 AM
The puzzle finishes as soon as all the spinners have a coloured centre.

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 1:12 AM
seaseaone wrote:I'm stuck in the last chapter! It won't let me talk to the person I need to. It will let me leave the scene though, but I can't progress until I talk.

I had the same problem. Deleted my profile, played again under a new profile, and the same thing happened. The Hint told me to time travel. I was able to complete the game. You don't have to talk to Nimue to advance in the game. Obviously this is a glitch in the game. Hope this helps.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 12 4:56 AM
The secret is, not to use the lightbulb until after getting to the weeping tree. Use the lightbulb when you've got the pickaxe and returned to the entrance. I played it again for the 4th time after reading these posts, and it worked this time. Must have got it right in my first game, which, as I stated, I was able to complete. What a kerfuffle!! At least, now I know there's nothing wrong with the game.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 12 2:29 AM
The first time I played, under the profile I used in the trial, I was able to complete it. Absolutely no problem with the labyrinth. Played a second time under a different profile, and had the same problem as everyone else. Started again with a new profile, in Hard mode, and am still having the problem. There is no left turn and no gnarled tree in the shape of a hand. It seems that, for some crazy reason, the game seems to only let you complete under your trial profile. Hopefully, there will be a fix for this in the near future.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 12 2:44 AM
Daily Magic are the devs who brought us the Dark Dimensions games.
Hey, DLO, don't know if I can wait 'til tomorrow - the game has already grabbed me!
Heb

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 31, 12 11:13 PM
When I put the box on the witch, her laughter was promptly cut off and the game finished - no cut scene, no nothin'. Didn't get to challenge her. Have uninstalled and re-installed, but don't feel like playing it again straight away, so will have to wait to see if it improves.
ETA Decided to replay it after all, and everything was fine. In fact, the whole game seemed to run a whole lot better!

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 11:29 PM
cbtx wrote:Based on the trial.

Fly Wheel Games is the developer of this one, and I don't recall any other games by them just offhand so they are new to me.

Fly Wheel Games brought us Incredible Adventures of my Mom. Sad to say, I'm one of the people who have had a glitch in this game - didn't have any trouble playing Incredible Adventures. Hmmm - will wait and see what fix the devs come up with.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 7, 11 3:47 AM
I'm having the same problem as tictacsix. As soon as I complete the puzzle in the boiler room, there's a thunk then the game freezes. Have to C A D to exit. Getting an "Access violation" message in task master. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, and the same thing happens.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 11 10:46 PM
Did you take the glass from under the table (where the icons are)? It's like a magnifying glass without the handle. You move it over the blank pages to see something written on the pages.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 5:11 AM
This game is brilliant! The graphics are beautifully done, the story line was interesting, the puzzles on the whole were unique and quite challenging. The Strategy Guide kept your place when used. While the objects were rather small in the HOS, they were so clear that I had no trouble finding them.
It took me a long time to complete the game, even with the sparkles (which I must say I don't mind at all - they were helpful to me). Having said that, I am in total agreement with the players who want the option of a more challenging game without sparkles. That option should be available in all games, especially CEs.
The wallpapers and sketches in the Extras were breathtaking!
Just want to add that, as soon as I saw the Loading screen, I knew I was going to buy it because of the graphics. The developers are to be commended for their extraordinary talent.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 1:46 AM
The video shows that the CE includes:
Integrated Strategy Guide
Bonus Gameplay
Wallpapers
Concept Art
Musical Soundtrack and
early access

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 11 4:32 AM
Hi Linochka. Thank you for your second post. The same thing happened to me (the game froze for a bit when I clicked on the head) so I followed your example and re-started the game. Was able to complete the HOS after that. Hopefully the developers will iron out this glitch soon.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 6:15 PM
Coronagold wrote: I didn't realize this is the same company that did Dreamland.

Dreamland was developed by Nevosoft and Weird Park was developed by Diesel Puppet.
Alawar are like BFG in that they are providers of games as well as developing their own.
A big thumbs up to Diesel Puppet - this game is great! There are a few negatives, as pointed out in previous posts, but not enough to stop me from buying and really enjoying the game.

Hi, Rebeca Lily
This game is actually in two time zones, modern and medieval. At least, that's the impression I'm getting.

I agree with textrekkie's review wholeheartedly.
After taking about 8 hours to play right through, I can say that it definitely wasn't a short game for me.
The story does evolve somewhat, and there were a few "jump out of my skin" moments (could be due to the fact that it's night-time here, and I'm home alone LOL). The game froze on me a couple of times - once about 3/4 through the main game and once in the bonus play, but after Control Alt Del-ing, I was able to get back in and continue playing from where it left off. Hope the devs are going to do something about that!!
The ending left a bit to be desired, IMHO.
I thoroughly recommend that you try it.

Rose151 wrote:
peglegann wrote:There is a name that comes up but I am not sure if it is the Dev's or not.
Maria Glorum, if I am wrong, I am sure that I will be corrected

That's the name I saw, Peg, so I think you are right.

Mariaglorum is the dev who brought us Kate Arrow Deserted Wood. (Thought you might like to know).

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 9:42 AM
Still waiting for a fix on this problem. May we have a progress update, please?

SPOILER!! Don't read if you don't want to know how to solve this puzzle.

1. Click on the red button.
2. Move the outer ring to slow the movement of the arrows.
3. Move the next ring in to move the arrows to the matching coloured line - the light will glow brightly when the arrows are in the correct position.
Do the same for the other colours.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 11 3:01 AM
I had finished the game and the bonus game, so that's not the problem. Getting the morphing objects gives you access to videos.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator