Posts created by brimaz

posted in Cursed House 5 on Feb 21, 18 1:28 PM
Help! I'm stuck on level 9. I can't work out how to play it - the game tells me I have to get the lighted thing on the right, but I can't find how to do it.

posted in Bad Dream: Coma on Nov 10, 17 12:54 PM
I started, but am stuck on the bridge. I can't work out how to use the remote control, or how to get off the bridge. The game has possibilities, but is a bit frustrating at the moment.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 2, 17 11:18 PM
The second rune is on the cliff top to the left of the wooden fort. You have to clear 2 snow banks to get to it.

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 6, 17 6:10 PM
I know what trophies I need, but can't work out how to get them. Just another part to my frustration.

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 5, 17 2:12 PM
I'm up to level 60, have more than 100,000 coins, but cannot get customer satisfaction or level upgrades. What on earth am I doing wrong???? Unless someone can help me with this, I'm going to dump the game. It's not making sense to just keep going through levels and getting nowhere.

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 8, 17 12:35 AM
I worked it out. For anyone else who gets stuck on this level, here's what you do: use the hammer to get the arrow, fire the arrow along the bottom row and you'll get the cupcake. Fire the cupcake on the top right-hand corner tile, and it will blast both the horizontal and vertical lines if tiles.

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 7, 17 10:49 PM
I'm completely stuck on this level. I get 1 hammer, 1 arrow and 1 cupcake. I need the hammer to break the box to release the cupcake, then the cupcake to release the arrow. I can use the arrow to clear one row, but how do I clear the other two? Any help will be really appreciated.

posted in 5 Star Rio Resort on Aug 7, 17 10:36 PM
You have to buy it.

posted in Quest of the Dragon Soul on Aug 4, 17 11:01 PM
I started off loving this game, but it hasn't taken long for me to start disliking it intensely. When opponents become almost impossible to defeat, and you can't move on without defeating them, it becomes so frustrating as to not be worth bothering with. I'm about to dump it, and regret spending my money on it.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 3, 17 12:00 AM
Ignore my request to find stone please. Just had a "DUH" moment, and have now found the other bridge.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 2, 17 11:58 PM
I can't find enough stone to build the bridge - can anyone help please?

Perhaps I'm really stupid, but I simply cannot work out how to operate the sluice on this level. Can someone help please?

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Mar 17, 17 4:37 PM
Thanks, Dorota, that explains a lot! I'll stick with it for a bit longer.

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 16, 17 1:11 PM
He also makes the factory work faster.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Mar 15, 17 2:27 PM
Can someone PLEASE tell me why, after I've collected one of, say 2, runestones, it will tell me I now need 1, then, within a couple more turns, tells me I need 2 again! This is extraordinarily frustrating, as I can't work out how to get all the stones I need. Frankly, I'm ready to dump the game!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Mar 9, 17 9:03 PM
Got it! Hover your cursor on the patch of dry grass near the watchtowers, and you'll see you have to build "strong roots".

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Mar 9, 17 8:49 PM
Me too! Stuck trying to "hold the ship" Obviously it's something to do with Mortessa, but I can't figure out what.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 21, 17 4:01 PM
Thanks, Stusue, I'll give that a try. I've played level 2/28 about 40 or more times, so any help is greatly appreciated.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 20, 17 10:27 PM
I'm having the same problem. I can't work out how to light up the bulbs. Would appreciate any help.

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Feb 20, 17 10:26 PM
Moderator, would you please remove the advertising from this forum. It has no place here. Thanks in anticipation.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator