Posts created by Janeport

posted in Myths of Orion: Light from the North on Jan 8, 15 10:17 PM
So near but yet so far. I helped the Elf and received the third token, returned to the lake and received a glowing orb from the gargoyle.

Played the mini game with the guard near the gate and then nothing, what was suppose to happen?

When I use hint I am told to look in the lake near the statue of the guard.

Souvenirs are after you finish the bonus. It is in the extras. You are going room to room to find an object.

Thanks, did not want to get to the end and find out it was too late.

According to the achievement section I will get an achievement award for collecting all souvenirs.

So far I have found all the collectables, these are easy to find and morphing objects (yes I cheated and checked the guide for these) but what are the souvenirs?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 14 5:33 PM
Tried to buy this game with the 'huge one day sale'. Bought two SE OK. I then tried to buy this game but when I typed in 'huge' to buy with the discount price the screen jumped straight to

"Would you like to install now" screen and charged me the full price of the game.

I was not given the opportunity to confirm my purchase.

I've just gone through the second portal and zoomed in to something that as per usual has a part missing. I click it and he says something about how how this TV would be helpful if he fixed it. Funny thing is to me it looks more like and old reel to reel tape player with one reel missing than a TV!

Yes it does look funny, but once you fix the mechanism the tape plays onto a TV.

I am up to the second portaL and once I went through the first portal I have had no problems with freezing, cross fingers.

Someone said in another post that it is a great game and a pity to missed out on the 60% sale. I agree.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 14 9:37 PM
Moon38, Lornaovenden1 and Littlemom4. I managed to get my menu, etc back again. Here is what I did. I went to the "Jewelry" section in the Bonus Content and played all the match-3s that I could. Then I exited from there and got a black screen, so I used Task Manager to close the game. Then I went back to play the Bonus Game and all the menus were back. I was able to save, levae the game and come back and all was still in working order. I am working on the last puzzle now to complete the Bonus Game. I hope the same works for all of you.

Thanks for the tip. I had no problems until I started the bonus game and left it half way through. I had played all the jewelry match three so thought 'what the heck' and played one game in the 'Match Three' section and then everything went back to normal.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Aug 26, 14 10:06 PM
Hi

Do not know if I am allowed to tell people this but try You-Tube and search for this game. I found video walkthrough part 1 - 6. I think part four is the one you need.

If you cannot find four immediately try starting off with part 1 or 2 and this may lead you into the other parts.

Good luck

Yes love the scroll on the left, not only tells you how many leave you have found in each scene but if you click on the leaves tab it takes you to the tree and therefore you do not have to go back to the extras section.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 14 4:18 AM
I
'm confuused ...so please forgive me. Are you saying this is a sequal to "Myths of the World: Fiends & Fairies"? or is this another edition to another series "Sea of Lies"?

It is another series of "Sea of Lies". Oops someone has got the description of this game mixed up with Myths of the World, Friends and Fairies.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 14 3:27 AM
Probably a silly question, but did you actually pick it up? I have more than once earned something for the inventory, but then discovered I had not click on it to pick it up so had to go back and do so.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 3:36 AM
Is this where you have to use a magnifying glass to find ships and compass?

I found the magnifying glass annoying, I ended up looking for the ships without it and when I thought I found one then used the magnifying glass as I could not click on it without it.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 1:34 AM
Not sure, are you about to enter the labyrinth, if so that is when the Strategy guide stops telling you where to find the foxes, letter, etc. you are on your own, perhaps this is what they mean.

Spoiler alert.

Remember if you are in the labyrinth they tell you will only find some things if you get lost, or go the wrong way sometimes.

Hope this helps and does not confuse any further.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 14 7:16 PM
Found them all, there was no fox in this area. No worries I am getting my new glasses sometime this week.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 14 4:32 PM
Sorry, I have finished the extra play, I found several more foxes and morphs but no travelguides.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 14 4:03 AM
I have finished the game and did not find the 10th travelguide.

I have started the extra game and have found 3 more foxes and 2 morphs so I am hoping to find the last travelguide.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 11:25 PM
OK what have you done with it.

I am at the end of the labyrinth at the black door with gold frame which leads into the villa garden, according to the blank fox on the left, near the recorder there should be a fox here.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 10:45 PM
I found that if I clicked on the camera then clicked on the swan and then click back onto the camera then what I assume is a camera lense appears on the screen.

Once you get this then you can add the filter.

Hope this helps.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 5:47 AM
Tried deleting and restalling, no help. Started again with a new profile and this time it worked. Much faster the second time through.

So have tightened the screw and trimed the bush and can now move forward.

Good luck

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 14 4:14 AM
Sorry BBooped still no luck. People in Tech Issues are having the same problem.

I am about to delete and reinstall I will let you know how I went.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator