Posts created by Teebaby75

RenaissanceMom wrote:
Teebaby75 wrote:I can't even FIND the second quarter. I've wasted about 20 mins of my free trial looking for it. I don't think they mention it in the walkthrough, either. Help me, please!!!!
First get that board that's lying on the ground near the binoculars. Then use it to prop open the dumpster door...

Thanks so much!!!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 28, 10 7:33 PM
howdytwo wrote: I need to put the second quarter into the binoculars to see the seagull. I place the quarter on the binoculars and nothing happens. The first one worked just fine, as the quarter was accepted. What can i do to get the binoculars to accept the second quarter?

I can't even FIND the second quarter. I've wasted about 20 mins of my free trial looking for it. I don't think they mention it in the walkthrough, either. Help me, please!!!!

posted in Fashion Finder: Secrets of Fashion NYC Edition on May 23, 09 4:37 AM
I found this game to be quite boring. There was no challenge to it. The game had no mini games or anything that changed things up. I won't waste a credit on this. I'm disappointed because I usually enjoy fashion games of any kind.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator