Posts created by huiamama

posted in Agatha Christie: Dead Man's Folly on Jan 29, 16 4:05 PM
I can find the tools, but when I drag the tools to the chimney, they won't stay. Can't figure out where to place the tools. Maybe this is why I stopped playing this game a long time ago.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 15 9:41 AM
I have the right time and the message is that the clock is unlocked but jammed and needs to be pried open. The walkthrough indicates that there is a pick at the side of the clock. I have gone over the clock carefully and don't see any kind of pick. Any suggestions?

posted in The Path of Hercules on Nov 23, 14 8:27 AM
Does anyone know how many "Journeys" there are. I am on Journey 3; it is repetitive
but I would hate to stop playing if there are only a few journeys to go to finish completely.

posted in The Path of Hercules on Nov 23, 14 8:18 AM
Click on the hourglass to extend time, when you get the warning that time is running out.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Oct 13, 14 8:07 AM
Thanks for responding. It is good to know that I am not crazy. So now I can cross it off my list and be done with the game. The other achievement is getting so many matches in 10 seconds and no matter how I try, I can't seem to be fast enough so I am crying "uncle" and giving up.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Oct 9, 14 8:45 AM
I have used all 8 backgrounds, but under achievements, it shows I only have completed 7. Is there a certain number of each background I have to complete before I can cross it off my list of achievements?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox on Sep 22, 13 7:51 PM
I have all the ingredients and when I pass the mouse over the ingredient, the hand appears and the ingredient lights up, but the hand does not grab the item to put it into the bowl. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 14, 13 4:42 PM
I have gone thru the game so many times and I still come up with only 25. The only one that I could see that might be missed is the one in the basket near the broom. I even wrote down every place I found a card to see if there was a place I missed. If I finally come up with 26, I'll let you know.

posted in Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery on Jul 12, 13 9:36 AM
Thanks. Did you ever get all 26 cards? Also, were you able to do anything to the last Carnival poster in the catacomb room with the robbers?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Salvation of the Lost on Jun 18, 13 12:21 PM
after the power is charged, what is the sequence to make the bird work? I click on the raven, up comes the icon to recharge, I recharge and click on the correct power, I click on the item I want to pick up, nothing happens. There must be a specific sequence, but I can't figure out what it is. I just click on everything and eventually the raven moves. Very annoying. Can anybody help?

posted in Jewel Match 3 on May 30, 13 7:35 PM
i can't remember which level i was on, but a key popped up "behind" a wood tile which caught me by surprise; but i can't promise it was a blue key

posted in Jewel Match 3 on May 29, 13 7:50 PM
Does anyone know how her power works? I tried different "paths" and sometimes the tiles disappeared and sometimes they didn't.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on May 23, 13 6:28 AM
I got it the first time through, but I played again trying to get that last photo (which I still can't get) and now I can't get the car. Austin has discussion about car repairs, but nothing after that. Can anyone tell me how they got the car and last photo. I tried some of the hints about letting Austin drone on and not buying the last item in the garden, but I amassed a fortune without luck on the photo.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on May 15, 13 11:23 PM
How do you get Austin to dig up the treasure. I did it once by accident and have no clue what I clicked to make him dig up the treasure.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on May 12, 13 4:08 PM
I would periodically click on the grammophone and Austin would come over and wind it up and then one time, he started dancing and I got all 3 stars at one time

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Cursed Wedding on Dec 27, 12 8:44 PM
Does anyone else feel the ending was silly and didn't make sense?

posted in Neptune's Secret on Mar 11, 10 12:40 PM
i have put together the weight and i found the hook that the counterweight should go on (it is highlighted) but when I click, northing happens; i clicked all over it. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Neptune's Secret on Mar 11, 10 12:28 PM
did you try the top on the left side of the chandelier?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator