Posts created by bever55

Thankyou so much unamaggie. I uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked, I finally finished that level and can move on. I love these forums. Thanks

I'll give uninstalling a go, thanks.

I can't finish level 43 as it keeps telling me I need more workers. I just need to do the last task of putting sand on the garden. I have the sand and the 3 workers and everything else required but it keeps saying I need more workers. I even knocked down one of my factories and built a house but it still didn't recognise I had more than enough people. Its a shame as I can't finish the game. So close yet so far.

There is one on the upper left-you have to build bridge on upper left first- then there is one between the 2 building spaces on upper middle. I hope that is clear enough to help.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 7, 17 9:07 PM
My game is also back, I missed it a lot. Thankyou developers I'm off to play again.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 7, 17 8:03 PM
I have the same problem Eucalyptus Eyes. As I have been locked out of my PC game for 2 months I'm not sure about updating yet especially since this game plays fine.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 6, 17 7:32 PM
I also am getting the 'Lost connection to server" message so once again I have sent a Dr. Felix report in. Hopefully it won't be another 2 months before next fix.I live in hope.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 17, 17 10:21 AM
I think the problem is it is still trying to load the holiday event on opening page and getting stuck at 3/4 loading as before. We need a fix to get old opening page back.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 17, 17 10:13 AM
Tried to load game but it is still stuck on 3/4 loading. Maybe I should redownload but I think I will wait to see how others fair.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 15, 17 9:03 PM
I think the investment of time in these games is hugely underestimated. I was at level 70 something-its been so long ago I don't remember-and then the xmas event happened and I haven't been able to play. What the developers don't realise is I will never invest this time in one of their games again. Also in this era of blogs, snap chat etc. word of mouth travels further and faster than ever before so I sincerely hope this is fixed. If I'm considered a complainer, so be it. What I really am is disappointed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 23, 16 8:16 PM
I just did the latest update to fix my game and now the game doesn't load at all. I have to close game and then get a fatal error message. Is there any way to go back before the xmas event to when the game played perfectly?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 20, 16 8:36 PM
Thanks OddlyEnuh you've eased my mind, I didn't think it would but it did seem a coincidence

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 20, 16 6:42 PM
Okay I have the can't visit problem. I sent a Dr. Felix and was thanked and told they are working on it. Since then I can't visit any friends-Iam told I need to update game to be able to visit friends- but there is no new update I can find. My question is, can sending dr.felix cause this problem, or can BF use Dr. Felix to alter my computer. This new problem is worse than the last.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 19, 16 1:27 PM
I also am having the same problem. I can only visit half of my friends and followers. As this is a game of stratetgy I need to visit people to both buy and sell to send balloons and manage stock. The most disappointing part of all this is that I sent a report to BF 4days ago-yes 4 days ago. When I finally got a reply today it was just the standard guide to help articles etc. and a request for game ID which was already given proving they didn't even read all my letter. For the first time I was extremely disappointed with BF support.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 15, 16 1:12 PM
I also am having trouble visiting some friends as the player above. Iam using windows 7 on PC. I have done all the updates and it is only certain friends. Most annoying

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 11, 16 6:52 PM
I also lost 1000 hard earned magic and would like it back immediately thankyou. Your explanation on how this occurred does not cut it so please fix this problem for everybody now

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 10, 16 1:35 PM
I am beyond angry. I had enough stones to upgrade everything but didn't do so yet as I enjoyed seeing them-stupid. Now I have to get amber etc to do the same thing, how is that fair. I also lost 1000 energy and now have to earn more to decurse an area I could have decursed yesterday. Keep your pearls and make me whole, I worked hard to get where I was, or are you only interested in new players. Enough you took an excellent game and spoiled it.

I love all TM games whether they are the fast paced run around games like the dash games or the builder or resource games so I will usually buy immediately as they are becoming rare. That being said I can't really see why this is a CE so will probably make myself wait for the regular edition.Maybe...

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 6, 16 9:23 PM
Thankyou so much anntiem, I was getting frustrated with 3.1

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 3, 15 11:48 PM
I third this-love TM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator