Posts created by Menu7

posted in Who Am I on Jan 20, 14 7:07 AM
I agree...this game is VERY disappointing.

posted in Who Am I on Jan 18, 14 7:43 PM
This one was not easy to figure out. After visiting every place on the map several times, I stumbled upon the answer while staring at my screen wondering what I'd missed.
You need more than the four parts of the gun. The note on the door of the Rescue Station says go to hairdresser's place. Stay outside. Do NOT go into hair salon. The police will ride by on his bike. Click on him to speak. Then wait until he peddles back and click on him again. He'll say "take the key". The key will show up in your inventory. Go back to the Rescue Station and use the key to open the door. When you go in, there will be a hidden object scene. After you collect all of the items, go back to your hotel room and the gun parts will put themselves together. Then follow the note to go to your next clue destination.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 6, 09 3:29 PM
okay, I figured it out... but I had to start all over using another name to get back to the card mini-game. Apparently, this mini-game only gives you a certain amount of attempts for you to pass it, but if you don't get the 3 keys the game will lock on you and there is nothing you can do about it. I don't believe it's a glitch in the game. The second time around I paid more attention and got the 3 keys with no problem and avoided the lock-out. I was able to go forward and finish the game. Hope this helps someone out there... Happy Gaming!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 1, 09 12:24 PM
I like this game but it seems to be stuck on the card game. I was able to get 2 keys but the deck will not re-shuffle so I can play again to get the last key. Nothing happens when I click on the deck or when I click on the last card on the board. When I click on Samantha, she just tells me what I already know... to click on the card to re-set the deck, but nothing happens!! I hope this is not a glitch because I REALLY like this game. Did anyone else have this trouble?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator