Posts created by judy3351

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix on Apr 1, 13 9:11 PM
I have got to a part where i need to go to the laundry but can't find it. Went to the kitchen and can't find laundry

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 24, 10 4:23 AM
i BOUGHT THIS GAME BEFORE I CHECKED IT OUT, AS YOU CAN SEE I'M P####D OFF. I CANT GET OUT OF THE OFFICE AND NEED ANOTHER SET OF PAPERS.
THIS IS THE SECOND GAME THAT I CAN'T GET ALONG WITH, PLEASE HELP.
IS LIZZYK ANYWHERE?
MAYBE SHE CAN HELP!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Jan 27, 10 7:24 PM
I trust Big fish, and when you say that it may not have been from your site, maybe i was wrong, but I never had a problem with my computer until i played this game.
Never fear i am still buying my games from BFG and I would recommend to any one to do the same

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Jan 26, 10 1:27 AM
I have had a lot of problems with this game freezing, i downloaded the directx file but still experienced freezing. I finished the game after a lot of rebooting of my computer and had to take it to be fixed as the game gave my computer a virus or 2.
even though i had so many problems, i just loved the game. I'm not game to replay it again in case I get another virus. I have been a member since 2007 and I just love Big Fish as they have proven that they are the best!!!!!!!

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Jan 11, 10 8:59 PM
I have just finished the game, you need to see the blog walkthrough. I had a lot of problems with the game as my computer kept on freezing if I got out of sequence.
I haven't had problems with any other **** games. The only way to finish is to really read the walkthrough. It was a good game and I'm going to try it again and see if i have any other problems with it. Before I do I'll do a disk cleanup etc.

posted in Azada ™ on Aug 20, 09 10:36 PM
you are a legend lizzyk. I've been trying to finish this game for 2 years. just got into the forum and found your help. whew nearly finished

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 13, 09 9:00 PM
I've downloaded gamezbo and it doesn't help me. I can get 1 gear to turn the right way but the others stump me

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 13, 09 8:57 PM
please help me, I'm stuck on the gears and can't go further

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 31, 09 12:29 AM
I also had a problem with the first part if this game. Please help.
I'll maybe go to gamezbo for help

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 1, 08 4:06 AM
I STILL CAN'T FIND THE BOTTOM OF THE CHALICE, LOOKED EVERYWHERE PLEASE HELP

posted in Amazon Quest on Aug 29, 08 5:47 AM
hi I've got stuck on the area that has the sling shot

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator