Posts created by pita1234

posted in Spring in Japan Mosaic Edition on Apr 27, 18 5:37 AM
Shuts down before actual game starts. I have new computer and Windows 10.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 30, 17 2:00 PM
Yes, I have scissors, but no ribbons. The "ribboned" cards are unable to be played until I get the scissors. I just can't see which ones they are - I have to deduce when they won't play. No biggie. PC.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 30, 17 3:50 AM
Is it just me? I don't see any ribbons to cut with the scissors - I think they begin in Level 7. Thanks!

posted in Rescue Team 7 on Jul 12, 17 2:31 AM
How do I get enough food to proceed with all the tasks?
____

Never mind - figured it out - you have to demo the saw mill and build a cafe. It tells you that (I now realize) but I usually click off the "helps" without reading them - my bad!

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 1 on Apr 3, 17 6:11 AM
Those bouncing coins are maddening - any way to stop them? They are so annoying they ruin the game for me!

posted in Cadenza: Fame, Theft and Murder Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 17 3:25 AM
Yet another Mad Head game I can't play - get "not enough video memory" message. This is the only developer I get this message for; guess they've gotten so sophisticated with their graphics to be OK excluding those of us with older OS - Windows XP. Too bad; I always enjoyed the "Cadenza" series.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 2:26 AM
Yet another Mad Head game I can't play - "not enough video memory." Too bad - looks good! Windows XP

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 16 2:38 AM
Yet another Mad Head game I can't open - seems however this developer makes them is incompatible with my Windows XP!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 5:09 AM
Won't play for me - black screen, flickering cursor, guitar music - that's it. Did all typical fixes. Windows XP.

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 7:54 AM
Won't play; first get red, yellow, green printout at top of screen that says "15 registers needed to compile program," then I get the dialogue box that says "not enough video memory." I don't know how to update my video card more than I have. Windows XP. I've asked before with no response: 1) is this a solvable problem, or 2) do I need to get a new computer and if so, 3) what OS works for ALL Big Fish games?? Thanks for any guidance you can give me, fellow fishies!!

posted in Whispered Secrets: Song of Sorrow Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 16 7:40 AM
Having same problem as cabanaeast18. Click play and box comes up that says: Unknown exception in run0. I have Windows XP.

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 16 3:21 AM
I can't seem to get the resources to put out the two fires - help!

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 16 2:17 AM
I can't seem to get the resources to put out the two fires to proceed. Help!

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 5, 16 11:40 AM
Error: access violation. Windows XP.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 5, 16 4:06 AM
Once intros are done and actual game begins, the screen goes practically blank (looks like black rippling water) once I try to pick up first food item; can't play. Had to CAD to shut it down. Windows XP.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden on Sep 14, 16 2:58 AM
Second day in a row the TGT game won't even open! This time "Error: Access violation..." message. Windows XP.

posted in Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 16 5:14 AM
Won't even open from Game Manager! Uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled - same thing. Windows XP.

posted in Forest Riddles on Aug 23, 16 6:38 AM
Every time I finish a puzzle then start a new one, the game freezes and I have to CAD. When I re-start, it's on the new puzzle, but I have to start the puzzle again and the same thing happens all over again. Windows XP.

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 16 5:32 AM
"Error: Access Violation..." at Level 2. Windows XP.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita on Jul 31, 16 5:27 PM
Also get same error message as CE, which I reported a month ago. No attempt to correct the problems by developer before SE released? Very disappointing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator