Posts created by OregonPandora

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 10:27 AM
The code was BIG for CE's but I tried it earlier and it does not work today....at least for me..

posted in Demon Hunter 4: Riddles of Light on Mar 28, 18 10:29 AM
I have used two credits to get two CE's at the BOGO sales many times. However, it must be a BOGO sale.

The 2 for 1 code is still working today...CELEBRATE for CE's. (I don't remember the SE code) I used it and got 6 punches plus 2 bonus punches.

THANKS-----GIVING code still working 8 a.m. Pacific time ------- 2 for 1

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Nov 19, 17 7:42 PM
Just keep clicking rapidly on the flames. They eventually go out and you see a figure opening a door for you.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Oct 30, 17 9:55 AM
My memory sucks but try HARVEST.

I think it was SAVE.

posted in Laruaville 6 on Jun 26, 17 10:53 AM
Just wanted to let you know that these are my favorite M3's ever! I always play timed and they are very challenging. The cutesy little ghosts are very deceiving.
Please keep them coming.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Missing Memories on Jun 22, 17 8:27 AM
CODE: HUGE ($6.99) still working

posted in PrettySnails on Apr 24, 17 10:18 AM
Won't swear to it but I think it was GAME for the SE's.

posted in The Unseen Fears: Body Thief Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 17 3:27 PM
I have noticed a couple reviewers mentioned that they could not return to a scene to get the collectibles if you missed them. Yes, you can. You can access it after the main game (if I remember correctly) by clicking on "Symbols." The ones you missed are lit up and click on these and you can go back to get them. I wasn't paying much attention to them as some are very hard to see but you cannot play the second bonus without collecting them allso I went back and got them (Please note that I thought the second bonus wasn't worth playing. You get an outline of a murderer with upraised knife standing over a body in a dark alley with lots of junk scattered around. You find fragmented pieces among the junk to fill in the outline. That's it. Big whoop.

posted in Cursed on Jan 2, 17 8:46 AM
addictedtofish wrote:This is very old school type of game, however there is a map which can transport you to wherever you want to go.
I'm sort of enjoying it and am interested in how the story finishes - only problem is I'm not sure of the length of the game.
Demo doesn't stop at a specific point so not sure how far into the game I am and it may be that there's not much left - just got into the cemetery so if anyone has bought and completed, I'd appreciate an idea of how much is left.

I bought it at another site a couple months ago. I do not remember it being short at all and I enjoyed the game.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity on Dec 20, 16 10:12 AM
Sorry. My mistake then. I will delete.

CE?
 posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 3:34 PM
I bought the complete game at another site and it did come with a strategy guide. I doubt the SG will be available here but if it is, I would imagine they will charge for it.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Nov 28, 16 8:11 AM
I bought it [Removed by Moderator] last month and it was the complete game. It had swearing in it so if this one does, it is probably the same game except in installments. Most of BFG's games don't though. It does include a strategy guide.

I only got about an hour of play per episode and I'm not a speedy player but it was worth it. I think the only reason it is not a CE is there is none of the fluff or a bonus chapter.

posted in Black Swan on Oct 27, 16 8:45 PM
A bit late but it may help someone else. Dump the soda into the bottle and then the vinegar. Collect both parts of the corkscrew and glue them together

posted in Laruaville 5 on Oct 17, 16 8:15 AM
I love these games! Because of the Laruaville inhabitants looks, I thought this series would be easy. Not so, at least for me. I play timed and it is quite challenging..I own them all.

posted in Facility 47 on Sep 13, 16 5:12 PM
For those stuck at the frozen lab late in the game with no arrows to exit....

I was also stuck at this point, It looked like no place to go and no arrow at bottom of screen to escape. After much clicking, I happened to click on the pulley thingy that releases steam from the ceiling (how you got into the lab in the first place) and the other door flew open and you're back in the hall. When you return to the lab later, the game shows up on the other door.

posted in Facility 47 on Sep 13, 16 5:10 PM
I was also stuck at this point, It looked like no place to go and no arrow at bottom of screen to escape. After much clicking, I happened to click on the pulley thingy that releases steam from the ceiling (how you got into the lab in the first place) and the other door flew open and you're back in the hall. When you come back to this door the 2nd time, then the puzzle shows up on other door. Hope this helps those who are stuck here. I'll also post this in the tech thread.

Jan1949, the bonus is rather short and is a prequel to the story. However, it just shows us in "pictures" of what we have already learned from the main game...the slaughter of the expedition party. So basically it is just a rehash and adds nothing to the game in my opinion. This was definitely the weakest of this 3 game series and if I had it to do over again, I would get the SE. For me, the time lag between scenes got even longer. Very annoying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator