Posts created by IAMADOL

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 10:15 AM
I can't download the demo. I get error 3. I have rebooted the game manager and the computer. I'm wondering if there is a problem.

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Aug 19, 17 10:36 PM
When will there be new levels?

I also am having this issue. Such a bummer that we have to wait...on the other hand...I'm glad I'm not the only one having an issue!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 16 7:49 AM
I'm afraid to ask because it's probably something simple I've over looked. But I'm at the very beginning of the game. There is a desk with an inset needed of flowers and a watering can? It has something to do with the watch. I've pulled the nails from the watch..But where are the insets? Help please!

posted in Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 16 7:47 AM
I'm afraid to ask because it's probably something simple I've over looked. But I'm at the very beginning of the game. There is a desk with an inset needed of flowers and a watering can? It has something to do with the watch. I've pulled the nails from the watch..But where are the insets? Help please!

Thank you so much!

I don't know how I missed this series. But I'm enthralled now and want to know the order the previous games were released in. Please!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Feb 9, 16 6:00 AM
I woke up this morniing and started my game and everything is gone. Back to level one. What happened?

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 15 6:19 PM
Same problem as VJSS Can we get a patch for the issue? Playing on Vista!

I am enjoying this game very much. However I am stuck and need some assistance since there seems to not be a walkthrough...Hint Hint!
I am at a HOS and I have a magnet and paint brush. The hint keeps taking me to the thing I put the log into or could be the directions above it. I don't have the saw and need a log. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

I am enjoying this game very much. However I am stuck and need some assistance since there seems to not be a walkthrough...Hint Hint!
I am at a HOS and I have a magnet and paint brush. The hint keeps taking me to the thing I put the log into or could be the directions above it. I don't have the saw and need a log. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

posted in Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones on Jun 4, 14 3:41 PM

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 13 12:33 PM
Yes! there is a bonus game. I'm working on it now.. I tend to agree that I buy the regular games most of the time and collector's editions only when it is special. I'm very pleased that this is a CE purchase. Plus I bought it during the two for 1 special which makes it even better! :0

posted in The Secrets of Arcelia Island on Sep 11, 11 7:45 PM
I just distroyed the first pearl. Now it says in the walkthrough that there is a hog or something similar just to the right of the tent. I have clicked the whole temple area and can't find it. Is it a different temple than the one where I distroyed the pearl? Help please! Dolly

posted in Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower on Jan 2, 11 7:24 PM
Hello,
I am having problems with the puzzle at the door vent. I went to the walk through so I know what needs to be there. But how to you get the tiles to move? Help please! Dolly

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator