Posts created by hope4peace

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita on Jul 31, 16 6:00 AM
SAME ERROR AS CE. i was soooo hoping to play this. My trusted big fish (ion thunder) has let me down once again.
"tried to read from 0x00527E30." Only the numbers have changed from the collectors edition. Error is word for word the same.
These problems used to be fixed in a timely manner, now they are just ignored....game after game. Sad.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 16 7:57 AM
pita1234 wrote:Can't play this, nor any of the Elven Legends series. Screen shows background, but no details in order to play. Windows XP.

With so many games lately that I can't play, would someone please tell me if I were to upgrade to a new computer, what OS works best for BF games? Thanks!

I agree, Pita. I have a PC with vista and firefox and can not play any new games for a variety of errors or video cards or glitches. I would like to know exactly what systems are working with big fish games.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 16 10:03 AM
mine says "access violation at 0x00526C30 tried to read from 0x00000000 program terminated".
windows vista home premium, on a PC, with firefox.
and thanks sooo much to the couple of people who came into this thread to tell us that their game is working fine.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 4:12 PM
same problem as many others...game goes through opening big fish, **** screens and then gives me an error message and quits.
seems very few of the new games will run on my vista/firefox pc. this makes me sad.

posted in One Way Flight on Jun 20, 16 11:03 AM
I also get mostly blue screen and can not play this game. I have done the suggested 'help' articles and nothing is working any different. I run windows vista home premium. Could big fish give me a super computer so I can play all these new games that my normal home PC doesn't seem to be able to ??????

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 12, 16 6:24 AM
Thought the 'unsupported video card' issue would be fixed before regular version was released...I was wrong.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 23, 16 11:29 AM
"unsupported video card"...has ANYONE found a solution, or been given a solution to this ?????????????

posted in Brownies on Jul 25, 15 8:12 AM
I presume that all techs are on vacation. There is no other reason why there has been absolutely no response to any of our issues. Not even a "too bad for you". Hope the techs are enjoying their mai tais !!!

posted in Brownies on Jul 22, 15 8:38 AM
Any chance there are fixes in the works for our game playing tech. issues ?????

posted in Brownies on Jul 16, 15 4:41 PM
Have played several times now, and EVERY time I push the "quit" button, the game freezes. The mouse still works, and in task manager it says brownies is running, but, game just won't 'quit' !! I have PC running windows 9.

posted in Royal Envoy on Sep 1, 13 5:18 AM
I am anxiously waiting, too. I was going to buy it from the developers site, but, I don't know what their policy is for refunds if it has problems.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 21, 13 12:22 PM
Was happy to see fix for the 'back' problem...when I re-installed the game, after level 4, I now get to deal with the gray screen issue !! This is aggrevating.

posted in Times of Vikings on Aug 19, 13 9:17 AM
My game is freezing on village screen after all buildings are in place. I have to use cent/alt/dele and then open game after every level now.
I run windows vista.
When I see there is a fix for this, I'll play again, otherwise, in a week or so, I'll request my money back.

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 7, 13 2:57 PM
This game is interesting until it freezes and you have to restart. I would buy this game if it gets fixed, and not one second before.

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 5, 13 6:14 AM
Can the tech support team contact the games creators and ask them to do a 'fix' ?? This freezing problem is obviously the game itself, and no amount of tech support can fix the aggravating problem.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 9, 13 7:02 PM
send your workers back to each tunnel.

posted in Meridian: Age of Invention on Feb 9, 13 11:48 AM
Great new TM game that was snuck in a couple of days ago.

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on May 24, 12 4:31 AM
I really miss the 'dash' series of games.
I don't think a new dash game of any kind has been released, well, since big fish got involved with playfirst.
Used to get a new game every few months...now...nothing.
I will continue to anticipate the return of the dash series.
tap....tap...tap. I didn't say I would wait patiently !!!

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Apr 28, 10 6:54 AM
keep getting caught while trying to hide...any tips ?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 21, 09 7:42 AM
you don't use just the new jewels...mix them up...you'll get it...and happy gaming.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator