Posts created by soundblaster29

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Sep 10, 10 1:06 AM
I accidentally clicked on the presidential diary from the safe in the train before I read it, and it went immediately into my inventory. I didn't get to read the entry about the president and Hawthorne's death and all that, and I feel like it was important to the story. Can anyone tell me what it said? Thanks so much!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 1:45 AM
I was also VERY disappointed in this newest Dream Chronicles installment. I loved the first 3, and I thought they got increasingly challenging and complex and beautiful with each one. But The Book of Air was so short! I beat it in about 2 hours of gameplay, it was ridiculous. Absolutely not worth the $19.95 I spent for the collector's edition. I really love the DC series so I hope they continue with more games, but they need to go back to the style of DC 3: The Chosen Child - long, intricate, complicated, non-linear, requiring you to often retrace your steps and re-look at situations and environments.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 11, 10 1:39 AM
I was also VERY disappointed in this newest DC installment. I loved the first 3, and I thought they got increasingly challenging and complex and beautiful with each one. But The Book of Air was so short! I beat it in about 2 hours of gameplay, it was ridiculous. Absolutely not worth the $19.95 I spent for the collector's edition.

posted in Syberia on Mar 13, 10 10:09 PM
Nevermind, I found the solution in another post about Syberia. I guess a lot of other people had the same problem. Can't wait to finish the rest of the game!!

posted in Syberia on Mar 13, 10 8:30 PM
I started playing Syberia a few days ago and I love it, it is so beautiful, like a whole other world to explore. Unfortunately, after multiple hours of game play, all of a sudden I started getting these access violation messages that would close the game, or else the game just freezes on a black screen. Has anyone else had these problems? I checked out the support docs on BFG and did everything they recommend - update DirectX, video card drivers, etc., and nothing has worked (in fact updating the video driver has messed up some other things, now every time I open any game a message pops up about pixel resolution). I am very disappointed because I was really enjoying the game and I want to be able to finish it, but I don't know what to do to get it working again. I don't understand why after probably 6 hours of gameplay all of a sudden the game is no longer compatible with my system or something. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator