Posts created by KarenS

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 29, 13 10:01 AM
Has anyone received helped for their game? I sent a message, but there's no response. I used to received an automatic, automated email acknowledging my message, but I haven't even received that.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 27, 13 3:55 AM
My game no longer works! I was really enjoying it, but after saving it three times, the fourth time I tried to play, the game froze and closed unexpectedly. I have tried to play it 5 or 6 times, but as soon as I click the "play" button it shuts down. I'm very disappointed.

I should also add that I'm playing on a Mac.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 5, 11 8:28 AM
I love Magic Farm so I can't wait for this one to be available for the Mac!!!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Sep 2, 11 10:07 AM
Oh boy, I wish I'd looked here before I bought the game this morning!

I've been restarting my computer over and over, uninstalling and reinstalling without any luck, force quitting everything, etc. I had no idea it could be that I don't have OS X.6. I'm also running 5.8! Now I'm annoyed. I really wouldn't have spent the money and I have no plans to upgrade my MAC right now. Maybe Customer service will give me a credit.

I played the game online and thought it was cute.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Aug 31, 11 4:56 AM
This will be an automatic buy for me when it's available for the MAC. I love this series so much and had no idea there was a 3rd one!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in the PC section.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Jun 21, 11 6:07 AM
I'm a MAC user, so I've only been able to play the Farm Frenzy games online. But I recently purchased Farm Frenzy Pizza Party, the first Farm Frenzy game available for MAC. I'm surprised by how difficult it is! So my question is whether Farm Frenzy Pizza Party is more difficult than other FF games? When I've played FF games online (American Pie, FF2, FF3) I thought I was able to finish several boards without feeling overwhelmed by the number of bears attacking my livestock. Are the online games just easier?

posted in Hexalot on Jun 8, 11 4:01 AM
Anyone know if a sequel exists for this game? I loved it so much when I was still using a PC. I don't think it's available for MAC either, so I'd probably buy the original for my MAC if it existed.

posted in Hexus on Jun 8, 11 3:57 AM
I love Hexus! I have so many games i haven't finished yet, but I keep coming back to Hexus. So good.

Meredithmills, I think something else must be upgraded before the market is upgraded. I also click on it, the upgrade button pops up, but in the lower left corner there's a pop up that says "build palace" or something like that. This happens with a few upgrades so I think certain things must be built before certain upgrades can take place.

I'm wondering why I lose people from my population meter whenever I build a new structure.

posted in Farm Frenzy Pizza Party on Jun 8, 11 3:39 AM
I'm so happy one of the Farm Frenzy games is now available for MAC. Thank you! I've been waiting for a Farm Frenzy to buy for ages! I'm curious why the first MAC FArm Frenzy to be released is the Pizza Party game instead of one of the first games, but I've played all the online Frenzy games so I know what to expect.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3 on Apr 2, 10 6:14 PM
Does anyone know if/when Farm Frenzy 2 and Farm Frenzy 3 will be made available for MAC players? I've been playing online and loving it. Would like to be able to save the game and move forward. Thanks for any info.

posted in Ancient Spiders on Apr 2, 10 6:09 PM
I just bought this game for the Mac but can't get it to play. Received a message that says I must install Rosetta. My Mac already has Rosetta so I was able to check the "Open with Rosetta" box in the Finder Menu. Now the box says I must install something else to run BigMac Wrapper. Anyone else have this problem? Why is it happening? How did you solve it? Thanks in advance for help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator