Posts created by ingridf

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 31, 10 8:21 AM
At the beach restaurant, I can't get past level 6. It looks like the timer doesn't work, so I'm kind of stuck there, even after getting an expert score. Also, none of the customers get impatient or leave even if I've taken a very long time. Help!

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 9:39 AM
I cannot get past the bakery. Is that all there is? I have completed all of the levels in the bakery to expert level, but am not offered any other options.

If there is truly only one building in the game I am very disappointed with this game.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 8:28 AM
GoveGirl wrote:
ingridf wrote:I still can't access the 2nd shop. Did you need to get all available upgrades before you could go to another shop?

no you shouldn't - I am just trying the Big FIsh version now to see if it does this here.

thanks... hopefully there is a solution...

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 7:51 AM
I still can't access the 2nd shop. Did you need to get all available upgrades before you could go to another shop?

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 15, 10 5:13 AM
I cannot get past the bakery. Is that all there is? I have completed all of the levels in the bakery to expert level, but am not offered any other options.

If there is truly only one building in the game I am very disappointed with this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator