posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 17, 14 11:06 AM
Hi Metacross,

I have been looking and can not find the strategy guide. Oh God... what I'm
missing?
Help please.
Thanks a lot.

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 17, 14 11:00 AM
Hi there,
Does anybody could beat this one? Is it crazy, or I'm missing something?
I could manage to past level 1 with most of the plants, but in level 2 the attack
is massive and I can not buy the weapons fast enough. I have been trying all the weapons and nothing works. Any suggestions?
Please?
Thanks already for any help.

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 15, 14 6:21 AM
Hi MetaCross and Tally555,
Thanks a lot for the tips. I'm going to try right now.
Have a nice day.

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 15, 14 3:46 AM
Hi There,
Please, Does anybody have any tips in how to defeat the big boss battle 5-10, and is it the last level?
Thanks a lot for any help.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 18, 13 11:38 AM
Hi Jojo,
Thanks I did it, same colour was fine.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 18, 13 9:40 AM
Hello Everybody!
I'm trying this one , but I can not find the symmetry. Can somebody help me, please?
Thanks a lot!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 12:59 PM
mammamia21099 wrote:I hope someone has an answer for me here. I just did the trial and absolutely love the game BUT I can't finish the 2nd chapter. I have only collected 84/100 gold and can't seem to find the rest! It won't let me upgrade any of the buildings, and I can't see how to earn more gold except by breaking the jars. I have broken all of them and don't have enough gold to pay the boatman and proceed. I see some of you have finished the game, so Please, please give me some advice. I am STUCK, Big time!
Hi mammamia, I'd finish the game and did have the same problem, then, I went back looking in others places, sometimes its hidden in different locations. But for sure it will be there somewhere.Hope its help.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 17, 12 7:21 AM
Hello to everybody!
I was wainting so long to this game to come to BF, as I did the Beta test and the trial from de devs.Shame I did not wait few days more... I got it last week and finish it yesterday, and can say this is really a very good game! Lots of things to do, long chapters, the grafics are cut, very enjoyable! Worth the money payed for.
Does anyone knows when the book two will come out?

posted in Jo's Dream: Organic Coffee on Aug 3, 12 6:47 AM
Hello there,
Does anyone in the pond knows how to make the coffee with ice cream, I have been trying everything and can not make it. Help please! Thanks a lot.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 16, 12 7:25 AM
Really sad, me too, loose 5 minnutes my free trial and could not intall the game. Now I'm trying in another computer... will see what happens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator