Posts created by justcc

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 22, 14 5:33 PM
ok.......I'm going to try one more time.......but I want to be able to skip....where is the dang nab it skip button ??????

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 13 6:57 PM
Thanks ........I was stuck there too......

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 12 1:02 PM
thanks cesia !!!........that worked

posted in Exorcist 2 on Jun 23, 12 12:01 AM
I'm looking for water also........every time I use the hint.......it takes me to the empty medicine cabinet in the bathroom.....I have the watering can but it's empty......please help !

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 8:15 PM
yes please..........a walkthrough would help alot !!!!!!!

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Apr 9, 10 2:06 AM
on Apr 8, 10 8:04 AM
I've downloaded two times, game will not open

I have vista, and half the time I have to right click on the desktop icon for the game, open file loacation and then click on the 2 .xml, or text documents. Then you have to allow the active x at the top of the documents. There are always 2 one is activation.xml and the other just says bigfishstate.xml. Then try to open the game.exe from the file location you are in, or the one on the desktop, or in the game manager. It's kind of hit or miss, but the combination usually works for me. Hope this helps!

posted in Vampireville on Mar 15, 10 9:58 AM
[URL Removed by Moderator]

Here is a screen shot that should help of the completed puzzle. I had the picture right, but watch the top green border, you have to match up the little white rips to the pic, took me forever!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator