Posts created by Susie_Q_

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 28, 11 5:48 AM
Ok thanks. I can travel ok, I just needed the name 'Matsue' as I didn't know where to go.

Was it referenced somewhere?

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Jul 28, 11 3:37 AM
I am presuming I go on the train but which town? I have tried travelling to Kyoto but it doesn't let me click anywhere outsite of the station. I am probably mising something really silly...Help..

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Jun 1, 11 1:05 AM
I did it eventually. As it moves towards the hole you just have to tilt it quickly in the opposite direction to balance it and then in the direction you want to go.
You can also do it in small movements if you are patient! Good luck.

posted in Detective Stories: Hollywood on May 10, 11 2:07 PM
Must admit, I just downloaded the demo and only lasted 10 mins because i'm finding it so difficult to see the objects with the style of the game. No thanks for me.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 7, 11 4:03 AM
I have cleaned the scarf and the action was to get a pencil to trace the map. When I talk to Ali to ask for a pencil he talks about it but doens't give me one. When I go back to talk to him it says I don't need to talk to him right now. I've tried checking eveyone else to make sure I haven't missed anyone. Glitch do you think?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 7, 11 4:00 AM
Have you spoken to everyone first to make sure you haven't missed anything?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 7, 11 3:57 AM
Have you clicked on the close up of the tree and tried the whip first? Then it says you can't reach so need the camel.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Mar 29, 10 2:11 AM
Hey BFG. I've just seen Virtual Villgers 4 - the tree of life is out. Are you planning on distributing it via your great site?

I'd love to see it here as i've downloaded all of them so far.

posted in Wandering Willows on Oct 9, 09 8:57 AM
Have you found the new tropics area yet? You get access to a new place once you've fulfilled a certain amount of quests. The chives are in the tropics area as you enter and dig around.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 5, 09 3:29 AM
It's ok, I've found them now - uncovered after I clean up the observatory area......

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 5, 09 1:41 AM
No, you are right it you aren't able to use it. It just triggers the big fish coming out of the water.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 5, 09 1:39 AM
Have you built everything, what about the teleporter mechanism near the hermit?

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 5, 09 1:38 AM
The ladder goes from where the observatory is (doesn't matter if you haven't built it yet) and down the the cave that you can see above the lake. A person can then go down the ladder and get the key.

posted in Gemini Lost on Oct 5, 09 1:35 AM
Where are the pink flowers for the potions?

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 27, 09 3:20 AM
You need to build another store. i built one on the other island and that seemed to work.

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 17, 09 3:52 AM
I had the same probelm too but I came out of the game by exiting and then went back in. Staright away the dinosaur went in and layed an egg. it must be a bug of some kind

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 17, 09 3:51 AM
Hmm, yeah I thought it ended too soon aswell. I only played it for a few hours. Not sure it was worth the money for such a short game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator