Posts created by EnvirolBek

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jun 27, 12 4:45 PM
Yeah, I don't get it either. Some candy would be nice... it got very difficult for me to continue to get diamond level fairly early in the game. There should be some way to get the customer stars back up.

posted in Youda Jewel Shop on Jun 27, 12 11:36 AM
I just filled the easiest pieces as fast as I could. It goes by piece count, not customer, so just pre-make items on the machines and be ready to click them when someone wants one. In the mean time, make rings and easy stuff. If you try to do by order you will just get frustrated.

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jun 22, 11 9:11 AM
When I get to the part where she wants to open the second restaurant, the game doesn't show the items to be placed on the scene, and/or crashes. Even if I exit back to the beginning or restart the game.

posted in Fashion Forward on Jun 3, 11 8:01 PM
I am curious as to how many trophies there actually are. I am nearly done with the game, and have only earned a few even though I have all superstars so far. I assume I get one for that at the end, but this giant room with shelving is looking rather empty...

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 11, 11 8:18 AM
I am a huge TM fan, but this game was so fail I can't even force myself to finish the tutorial. Perhaps in some other time, on some other planet, after the several levels of non-explanation of how to play the game, it gets better. I'm not wasting my credit to find out though.

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 4, 11 9:20 AM
Thanks for the info TeamSD. I appreciate the quick response

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 4, 11 6:36 AM
I was really enjoying this game, then I realized I was somewhere between level 22-25 when my hour trial ran out. This worries me because I have most of the dagger pieces, and the expert ends at day 30? Would I really only have about a half hour of game play left or does it go into more questing and more levels?

Someone please let me know. I would spend my credit on it if I knew it was going to last longer than it appears.

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Apr 29, 11 5:39 AM
I got the 15 parties on a day where it started me out with a bunch of 1 and 2 person parties before flooding me with having to seat 3-4 and slowing everything down, so they ate and were out rather quickly with no food service wait of the the larger parties slowing it down. It may just be random how this happens. I've had days where it was all 3-4 people and maybe only 2 or 3 smaller parties which was a huge hassle early on before I had more tables and faster equipment.

I think it also helps if you're getting a lot of people outside, if you can do this - seat 4 people, seat 2 people, seat 4, etc. Even if it means taking people out of place in line. It speeds up tables waiting on more than 1 table of 4 being cooked. (I hope that makes sense how I worded it. It did in my head )

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Apr 29, 11 5:30 AM
I cheated and looked up some of the recipes online for a general idea of what was in something I had never heard of before. It helps with getting at least 2 main ingredients most of the time and only using one or no hints going off the little drawing for something the game might have used instead. (like a tomato instead of carrots)

posted in King's Smith 2 on Nov 28, 10 11:23 PM
I am also having an issue with the game randomly deciding I hit exit or something in the midst of game play. It just closes out back to my BF launcher. Rather annoying... but so far the only problem I've had with it.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 17, 10 4:12 PM
So my old living hut, has the option of being repaired but I can stick 2 people on it all day, and it never gets fixed. Is this only an option to build up the skill or will this hut one day be fixed? I've built a new hut, and other buildings since then, and yet... the hut near the south of the camp (near fishing hut) still needs repairing. Anyone else have this or do I need to be more patient? I didn't see anyone report this in the bug section.

thanks fishies

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 14, 10 9:33 AM
When I click the link to try this game, I get booted to a page not found screen. I'm not able to even download it at all. Any tips to get around this?

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 10 9:14 PM
First of all, how cute is Flo in the pigtails? Seriously!

I love the other Cooking Dash games so was very excited to see this new one today. Love the drive thru, I like the layout changes, throwing plates, and the customer changes, etc.. (I have to admit, I was getting a little bored with them looking the same in every game) My only complaint is my punch card is full for the month and I have to wait til tomorrow to get this.

Can anyone who purchased this tell me if some of the later restaurants have the bar-style set up like the old versions or is it tables throughout? I only allowed myself to finish the first one as I didn't want to be stuck in the middle of a new one and not be able to play when my hour was up.

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 22, 10 11:59 AM
Some are posting in the other threads here of crazy point requirements on earlier levels, and someone mentioned that when they reinstalled the game, it reset this somehow and they were able to get the normal numbers and complete them. I don't know if that is the same issue you may be having or not. Might be worth trying?

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 21, 10 2:10 PM
To Stealthbunny~ are you using the flowers in the room to up the bonus? (they're hidden in a doorway- I didn't see them at first) Also, instead of doing the boy/girl thing, try putting people of all the same ailment on the same floor. I have found the frozen people have been arriving in 3's so I leave a floor open exclusively to them with 3 rooms, and get the bonus that way. I think (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) the boy/girl heals them quicker, but that matching the rooms is more points. (as I see sparklies go across the screen when I do that)

posted in Hospital Haste on Sep 21, 10 10:42 AM
I got to beta this game before I discovered Hotel Dash. I liked the beta mainly because I found it was a different game style, then when I saw HD I was happy to have found another game like it to play. I wasn't disappointed that they were similar at all because I enjoyed the game in general. Although I am a huge TM fan, I personally don't care for the Diner Dash series which is probably why I never tried the Hotel Dash prior. (though I do like the cooking dash games from them)

Anyway, the beta was super easy... like, too easy, in my opinion. They seem to have evened out the difficulty level with the upgrades a little better so I am pleased to see the beta comments were taken to heart.

posted in Rachel's Retreat on Sep 10, 10 5:27 AM
This may be considered a spoiler post, but I consider it just a couple of tips for people who are having a hard time with the power outages and getting golds.

You can see your spa, and what is out of power, before you start the level. If say, 2 water items are out, or your major massage area with 3 tables, for example, just restart the level until something lame is out like an object that only lets you put one person on it anyway. It IS random, so use that to your advantage!

Secondly, for golds - try to wait til you can send more than one person to the nirvana room. It really helps out, the more the better. If you're nearing the end of the level, and have 2-3 people left, send them somewhere they don't want to be. Drop their circle down to yellow, then put them on something they like, put them on something they don't ask for... keep gathering pink crystals in the mean time, waiting until they are near popping before clicking, while you gather up points. This works best with hippies because they're most tolerant, but you don't have to use them. However, if you put 2 people together they will still get bonuses so spread them out. When you get your crown, then make them happy, and send them on their way.

Hope this helps!

posted in Bee Garden on Aug 27, 10 12:06 PM
Wow. This thread was really depressing until some positive feedback came into play here. I thought I was the only one who liked it.

I can admit that first person shooters tend to give me a headache, and so I avoid them. That being said, I can relate to people getting the motion sickness by watching a screen that moves/floats. Maybe this game didn't bother me because I was mostly focusing my attention on the flower bed and just let the bees fly around and do their business. I only panned around when I had to find the hidden objects. At any rate, it wasn't an issue for me, thankfully, because I enjoyed the graphics, design, and game play very much. Yes, the bees move slowly in the beginning. It's part of the tutorial and learning the game. That didn't surprise me at all, nor was I bothered by it. The only thing that really made me stop and say, "huh." about the game was that I was still scoring expert on levels where I wasn't able to complete orders. I take that as a kind gesture from the developers.

Anyway, I liked it. It was different.

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 8, 10 12:37 PM
You can do 2 separate things with the people, you just have to select their face icon on the right /top side to switch between them. Kinda like The Sims if you've ever played that. You click a person, give it a task to do, then click to the other one to make it do stuff. I had one harvesting while the other was sowing the field behind it. Worked pretty well, but not entirely necessary. Was just getting the job done faster.

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 8, 10 7:45 AM
I had an issue after progressing to the 4th city. (I think it was 4th) Where the tutorial popped up to tell me what I could buy next, and check my trophies, etc... and the windows wouldn't close out, and block the farm screen. The game auto saves with the pop-ups so I can't even log out of it, and back in, because they're still there. I'd rather not start all over and burn up the remainder of the hour trying to get back to that point to see if it does it again. Anyone else see something like this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator