Posts created by Jennypenny

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Jun 21, 17 9:18 PM
Please help me. I know this is an old game, but it's so fun. I have broken the food totem and run out of food. I only have 50 tech points, as both red heathens are standing by the research totem. My people keep saying, 'worried about food', but I have no food and no options. Please help.

posted in 'dillos on Jun 14, 17 12:14 AM
I have seven credits and no games to buy. Can you help me? I love Totem Tribe, Ravenhurst, Madame Fate, (but I have all MFC) games, and also love time management games. But all we see is 'hidden object' over and over. Can some one please help me!

Thank you for your time.

posted in Happy Clinic Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 17 2:07 AM
I love this game. We haven't had a time-management decent game for quite a while. I purchased the Collector's Edition because I had 9 game credits and nothing to buy. This really surprised me. My husband plays it as well.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jun 4, 17 12:15 AM
Big Fish, come on! Hidden object, hidden object, hidden object.... do you have any other game to play. I have seven (7) game credits and nothing to buy!

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed on May 6, 17 12:07 AM
Why are we having so many hidden object games. Big Fish Game, you are getting boring. I have eight game credits and nothing to buy. What happened to the time management games... new ones that are exciting?

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Forgotten Relics on Apr 4, 17 4:19 AM
It was fun, except it was annoying when they told you which card to pick (which would light up). Wouldn't let you decide on your own. Also, couldn't find the 'exit' button anywhere. If someone would let me know how to disable the answer button and where the exit button was, it's a possible buy for me.

posted in Popper Lands Colony on Feb 15, 17 4:55 PM
Big Fish, why are there so many 'kids' games lately? I have 7 credits and can't find a decent game. Your site is really slipping.

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 23, 16 4:00 AM
I posted this, but I don't think I did it on the right one.

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 23, 16 3:59 AM
I played this on the gold game. Hope this helps: This puzzle is a 4x4. So the first row would be (1,2,3,4) the second row would be (5,6,7,8) third row is (9,10,11,12 - going across) and the last row is numbers 13,14,15 and 16.

Okay. Now, to get the #1 dot lit, you have to hit the #1 dot, then hit everything in that row up and down. So you would then hit #2, #3, #4 (across) and then #5, 9, and 13... then #1 will stay green or lit.

Then go to the #2 dot (first row - second dot). Hit the #2 dot, and then #1, #3 and #4 (you just went across) then you have to go down. Then you need to hit #6, 10 and #14 and that will light up the #2 dot.

Follow through on the unlit dots and you will get the prosperity shield. Then you go back to all the islands and they will give you more people. If this is confusing, you can pm me anytime.

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 22, 16 11:57 PM
Sorry, I can't help you on that one. I haven't gotten to the moon, since I can't find the gems on the Lonely Iceberg. I don't have the scouts to swim to uncover the black portion. I move Acura but I'm still missing 5 gems. Do you know, can I make a scout lodge? Can Acura swim. All she does is move around the island for me.

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 22, 16 12:13 AM
Thank you so much. I read a walkthrough that said all islands have 21 gems except volcano island. I've been going crazy trying to find them. So nice of you to help a stranger in need. Merry Christmas.

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 21, 16 3:14 AM
I'm having trouble on Tetula Island. I know there are 20 gems east of the mountain once you start swimming, but I cannot find the other one gem. It must be on the original (big) island, but I can't find it. I need to get this gem to go to the Rainbow. Please help me.

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 12, 16 1:36 AM
Will Big Fish Games be selling the upcoming Totem Tribe 2 game soon. Totem Tribe was my favorite game of all time.

posted in 10 Days Under The Sea on Jun 22, 16 12:15 AM
Is there a sequel to 10 Days Under the Sea? I've just found this game and love it; does anyone have any ideas/help? I know it's an older game, but it's new to me. Thank you.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 7, 16 12:17 AM
If this is your first island, did you put a person in the water to pick up the crate? It has an ax in it, so your people can chop trees and then make fire and then they will fish. But you have to start by looking for the crate in the water and then dropping a person (not a child) on top of the crate.

Good luck.

posted in Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles on May 31, 16 4:48 PM
Can you give me any help with the waterfall puzzle. Do you start at the top, middle, bottom to get the best results. I can't even get half of the pieces off of the board.

Thank you for any and all help.

posted in My Tribe on May 11, 16 12:34 AM
I love this game so much and still play it almost every day. Is there ever going to be a "My Tribe 2"? There are so many of the same types of games (hidden object), please consider this request.

Any one else out there that would like to see a #2 to this game? Or am I alone on this one?

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 1, 16 1:40 PM
To get the frost tower, you have to finish the Lonely Iceberg island; then they will give you the ability to make frost. To get the fire tower, you have to play the Frozen Vale Island when you give the man eight pieces of coal. Then you will have the ability to build a laboratory and then upgrade your towers to frost and fire. I hope this helps you. This game is frustrating, but fun once you get through it.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 8, 16 2:33 PM
Yes. There is a map of all the roots and where they are located. I remember one was in the swamp goo and another is behind a tree log, you can't see it. One is by the black shade figure. You can pm me and I can give you a list or a web site location.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jan 8, 16 2:30 PM
There are two pebbles per nest. Did it fall on a building that you have next to the nest? If so, destroy the building. There are six nests. I once found one pebble in the actual nest that the bird was flying over. Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator