Posts created by Amari

Im stuck on the same thing! Cant get gold! any help anyone?

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on May 3, 17 3:26 PM
Thats Okay, The storyline will bring you back to this level when its time. Just keep following the story where it takes you

Good Luck!

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on May 3, 17 3:24 PM
Love this game. Finally a really challenging Time Management game

Most time management games arent a challenge to get gold but this one was, I really enjoyed replaying the levels to get the gold. It wasnt easy and sometimes took me ages and many many retries until I hit on a way that works.

FYI, I consider myself an expert at time management games and will only played timed levels with gold options. So please bear this in mind when considering my review

Thanks

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on May 3, 17 3:15 PM
To dispatch you simply drag them to the bottom of the screen to go treasure hunting.
A bubble should appear at the bottom showing you how many sailors it costs for this action. Then let go of the ship.

It will return and give you money, then you dispatch again

You can only dispatch a ship once it has been armed.

I have gotten gold on all levels so far. I havent finished the game yet I am about 3/4 through. It is very challenging but enjoyable.

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 28, 17 8:24 AM
darkhalf01 wrote:I'm having the same problem with the Endless levels. Once you put a ship in for repair, you can't drag it back out when it's finished. I've also tried every level

I tried Run as Administrator, and the game wouldn't open at all, so this wasn't any help.

Same problem, once they are in the yard they are stuck there

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Jun 21, 15 5:32 PM
Very disappointing, I love this series and I thought this was actually the original game due to its lack of automatic delivery, basic game play and so on. I did buy this game automatically without playing because I thought it was like all the previous ones.

Its very frustrating to continuously tap on a spot to deliver an item especially when crucial seconds count.

Very disappointing and I wont even finish playing it. Waste of money

posted in Sky High Farm on Jul 1, 14 2:00 PM
Same problem here, I nearly got it and missed by a sec! arrghh! I will try with those combos thanks

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Jan 28, 14 8:54 PM
Hi, I am on Level 21 and my PC crashed whilst playing this game, I have come back to play and it does not have any record of my game. It asks me to create a new profile and I have to start from the beginning I have looked in the data file for the game and it doesnt have it in there! Whats happened ?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 27, 13 2:32 AM
Thank you, I was stuck on this one as well

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 24, 13 8:17 PM
Thanks Pix, I was having the same trouble as well

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 25, 12 6:49 PM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?

yes me too, level 20 butcher, man at the end of the level just stays there with the question mark for me too.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 19, 11 4:39 PM
I love this game! I am so glad they brought out a sequel so soon! It is just as good as the first and I love the challenge of getting the flystone on all levels I also loved the added levels at the end of the game and getting the flystone for those as well, very challenging!!

GREAT GAME!

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 24, 11 12:22 AM
dawnmid wrote:I don't usually post, but I had to after reading all of the reviews so far. I am an avid TM game player (I think I own them all) I bought this from Alawar when it was first released and it is one of my all time favorite games. It is also one of the most challenging I have played.
That said, some of the complaints are valid. There is a sharp learning curve, but once you figure it out, there is lots of strategy. I have gold on all levels after MANY hours of gameplay. The length of this game is outstanding, I actually felt I got my money's worth.
If you usually like TM games, I really suggest you give this a try for yourself and play the full hour demo. You may decide you like it.

Exactly! i am TM freak! and this is one of the best!

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 24, 11 12:20 AM
This game is AWESOME! Its different, exciting and you have to use your TM skills to get gold. I am sick of always getting the gold/expert in TM games without challenges. This is different. The whole multi-level playing field is very interesting, the game gets better, more difficult and the different customers, upgrades and goals are excellent.

For those who only played the demo, there is no way yu can even rate this game without playing it fully.

In regards to planting the little boxes underneath the field is how many is waiting to get planted and he plants 2 in a row, so upgrade the field and plant away! also when you upgrade your well, two plants pop out of the same hole!

Crazy if you don't like this game! The last few games of TM have been awesome - Jet Set Go, farm life, magic life, rescue team these are all great games!

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 16, 11 1:07 AM
LOVED THIS GAME!! AWESOME GRAPHICS FUN GAME PLAY AND A WELL ROUNDED GAME, SOME LEVELS ARE CHALLENGING TO GET EXPERT AND THAT'S WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT! Awesome game, bought it in the first hour!

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 13, 10 7:29 PM
Great Review by Gloomy Sunday I agree wholeheartedly, this is one of the better TM games out there, its very enjoyable and it has good game play. The only annoying thing I can see apart from the gold tips disappearing at the top of the screen is that some levels (well one in particular - level 23) it is impossible to get gold, I am very competitive and I always get gold in a level or i go mad trying to get it! so for it to be so impossibly hard, it becomes very frustrating because you go so well in this level and then there is a 10 second break where there are no customers!!! How can you finish the level in 2 mins for gold when you have 10 seconds of no customers?

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 13, 10 7:20 PM
Hi guys, Yes Ive gotten gold on this level, I just had to build up the burgers first without buying staff so i can get all three types of burgers available for customers then they ordered them. I'm actually having a lot o trouble on level 9 of Winter or level 23 all up. Its killing me! You have to serve 15 customers in 2 mins to get gold, I cant do it! Ive been playing all night and this morning and the quickest I've ever gotten by some miracle is 2.08 minutes....HELP PLEASE!!

posted in BugBits on Apr 25, 10 4:50 PM
Thanks so much, I'll give that go!!

posted in BugBits on Apr 25, 10 6:37 AM
Okay I'm officially stuck I just can't seem to beat the last level, I've tried all different bug combos and I normally use the wasp hero first but he never lasts...I can't get past the 2nd enemy tick hero, the slow moving one! HELP PLEASE

posted in BugBits on Apr 25, 10 6:31 AM
I think this game is great! The graphics are excellent and the game play is interesting and keeps you on your toes! I love it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator