Posts created by notabird

posted in My Singing Monsters on Dec 20, 13 7:50 PM
euphoria wrote: I'm guessing that once we do have the ability to add friends, they will only be PC friends.

Frankly, I'd be good with just that option even. Is that a reality that this feature is coming at some point?

posted in My Tribe on Sep 24, 10 3:04 PM
I'm guessing it's "My Tribe". If so try this: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1005.page

I only play the FB version which doesn't have potions.

posted in My Tribe on Sep 7, 10 1:53 PM
I'm guessing this is a silly question, but how does one increase the strength of the tribe members (either mental or physical)? Thanks.

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Sep 5, 10 10:58 PM
try this:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/awakening-the-dreamless-castle-walkthrough/

posted in Mystic Inn™ on Sep 1, 10 12:58 PM
One trick that screwed me up was to remember to favor seating folks at the bar first - they pick up their drinks on their own without your help and faster too. I had forgotten that the first time I played. Other than that, realize that you don't HAVE to order the drinks from the bar after taking orders from the customer. Here's what I did and SKATED through to the end after employing this strategy:
Immediately as the level begins, hit the first potion ten times (mash the button). Do the same for the other drinks too - as fast as you can, in between seating folks as necessary. Every time there's a tiny break, pick a drink and mash another ten orders from the bar. Eventually the bar is just SPINNING with orders and when you get to the bar you almost immediately pick up everything you need.

Hope that is helpful.

posted in Super Granny 4 on Aug 13, 10 3:04 PM
Sorry angelfish, you're incorrect. Thankfully wabbit was able to answer the question (that I also had as well). Thanks wabbit!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator