Posts created by arrington1

At one time, these were some of my favorite games..no more, boring

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 16, 17 1:06 PM
Thanks red roses..I was lost lol

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 11, 17 6:06 PM
I just started the game Late comer. lol I see that I fill vials when I check after playing a section on the work page , but how do I fill them.. I have no idea what you need to do in order to fill them. Help

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 27, 17 5:17 PM
I so agree.

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger on Oct 26, 16 5:11 PM
I can not find the last two things for the basket. Every time I hit the hint, it shows me the basket. What am I missing?

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger on Oct 26, 16 5:11 PM
I can not find the last two things for the basket. Every time I hit the hint, it shows me the basket. What am I missing?

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on May 30, 16 1:17 PM
I had no trouble with the game. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the game until the end of the main game. Bam it was ended.Very abrupt, not expecting it to end like that.

I bought this game, that was my first mistake. Being determined to finish it was my next mistake. Things in HO were so blurred and some did not even look like what you were looking for. Further in the game I got, the more lost I was. Had no idea what I was suppose to do next. I was real disappointed in this game. Will think long and hard before I buy another of their games.

I have found all the items of food Steve-san listed. It says I still need 5 pieces. There is no more. I left and came back, na na

Windows 7 I tried to manually download update, but it shows there is one update. When I click to download, it says no updates available. Help I haven't posted a message lately. Why won't it let me post about the update.

Windows 7 I tried to manually download update, but it shows there is one update. When I click to download, it says no updates available. Help

Windows 7 Froze in the chapel. I am about tired of Big Fish not checking the games out before putting them on the site.

I finally got the game to work again, by using the map and clicking on the pin where I was at. Now I am in the HO and it says dictaphone. It won't let me pick it up and now the hint won't work in the HO. I am about ready to ask for my money back. I have another CE I can't play and hoping there will be updates on them.

I was playing the game a few days ago. It is slow loading from scene to scene, but it does. I came back to play and I have the inventory and a blank scene. Nothing will show up. I can't remember where I was, but it was pretty far into the game.

posted in Surface: Return to Another World Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 16 6:27 PM
I am suppose to use the stick with the hook to get, whatever it is, out of the tree in front of the door. The same tree that i gave nuts to the animal. The hint button does not work in this area now. I can't use the stick to get it out. Help?

posted in The Last Dream on Jan 17, 16 4:52 PM
This should have been a CE. It took a while to play and made you think all the way through. Please hurry up and give us more games.

Backed out of the last map part to see if I could go somewhere else for a while. Would not let me skip, now have no skip anywhere in the game. Plus can't get back to the map puzzle. Stuck.. Not buying this game, so I guess I won't get the special today.

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 16 6:20 PM
Game played good. Tried the bonus and it froze up when I gave the banner to the ghost had to do as someone said the three finger salute

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 27, 15 12:14 PM
I have tasks button only. That blasted eye will not open. I'm going to see if i can find the walkthrough and solve this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator