Posts created by jsears

posted in 4 Elements II on Mar 23, 12 6:47 AM
The game runs fine for me for a while. Then, after playing it for a while, it locks the computer up and I can't do anything. I can't even reboot. I have to physically unplug the computer, let it sit for a while, and then plug it back in. I might have to do this 3 or 4 times before the computer starts back up. I play some pretty intense games, so I don't think it's a computer issue.

Any suggestions?

posted in Dreamland on Jun 18, 11 9:18 PM
I have been playing Dreamland for about two days. On several occasions, the machine will reboot. This does not happen with any other game or program on my machine, and didn't start rebooting until I installed the game.

On THREE occasions, I have been more than halfway through the game when it rebooted. After the machine restarted and loaded up, I went back to the game only to find out that my progress HAD NOT BEEN SAVED and I had to start the game over.

This is very annoying, and is not up to Big Fish Games standards. I used one of my game credits to get the game, and now I feel like I've wasted it.

Hopefully, BF will respond to this message with a solution.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 18, 11 9:15 PM
I have been playing Dreamland for about two days. On several occasions, the machine will reboot. This does not happen with any other game or program on my machine, and didn't start rebooting until I installed the game.

On THREE occasions, I have been more than halfway through the game when it rebooted. After the machine restarted and loaded up, I went back to the game only to find out that my progress HAD NOT BEEN SAVED and I had to start the game over.

This is very annoying, and is not up to Big Fish Games standards. I used one of my game credits to get the game, and now I feel like I've wasted it.

posted in Dreamland on Jun 15, 11 4:28 PM

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 10, 10 8:24 AM
Game runs well for me. Good graphics. However, I am seriously disappointed in the game. Objects are too easy to find. The game is too short. I played the demo thinking that the game had to get harder the deeper I got in to it. So I used one of my free credits to get the full version. What a waste! I found that I had nearly finished the game in the one hour demo. I certainly would NOT recommend anyone buy this game. Play the demo and let it go at that.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 7, 10 8:37 AM
I can't remove the screws from the metal plate in the clarvoyant room. Can someone help, please?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 7, 10 6:22 AM
I can't get the plate off of the wall with the screwdriver in the clarvoyant room. Can someone help, please?

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 20, 10 2:03 PM
This game is not worth the effort. No task to be found in the cellar. I uninstalled it to free up the space. Too many other games out there that work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator