Posts created by meyofa

Wow! This is 2 games in a row that have had technical issues and cannot finish games because of those issues. BF needs to implement a better QA process so the products they are putting out work. Hate paying for games that don't work. They are supposed to be fun, not frustrating!

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 11 8:10 PM
I can't get past the eyes either!!! Ugggghhhh, so frustrating! This is the second game in a month with a lot of technical issues that I have purchased. The other one I was never able to finish. Such a waste of money! I buy almost all the CEs and never had any problems until recently. I think the DEVs are just cranking them out too fast to satisfy the high demand for new games but honestly they need to ensure the product is sound before releasing.

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 4:48 PM
CLOCK HANDS!!! I went against my usual rule of restarting based on the notice from BF that the issue was reported to the devs and the issue could be solved by starting the game under a different profile. Got to place the clock hands and set the orrect time but then could not move out of that room. Used a hint to ensure I did not miss anything but still had to use the menu to exit out of the room. Guess what-lost the freakin clock hands--AGAIN!! I am so over it. Very frustrating.

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 4:47 PM
This is terrible about the clock hands. At this point you are 3/4 of the way through the game. I lost them too and really do not want to start at the beginning again as I rarely play a game more than once. uuuggghhh!! Guess I will shelf the game and hope for a fix someday so I can complete it. Will BF refund us do you think?

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 25, 11 6:54 PM
OMG! After checking the video card to ensure it's updated I am still having issues with the game running uber slow. Having downloaded twice and the second time it took forever I am sooooo over it. Was looking forward to giving this a try but I am passing. Have had very few issues before this so I am having a hard time understanding why this one is so much trouble.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 6, 11 6:52 PM
LOVED this game. It was a challenge but not frustratingly so. Some of the fragments were a little difficult to locate but that was part of the fun in trying to locate them. Loved the story line too! Hope to see more of these!

posted in The Fool on Apr 5, 11 4:13 PM
I LOVED this game! Interesting storyline, funny, great graphics. The puzzles were different and fun, HOG scenes very clear and I really like the 'hidden' objects in the HOG scenes where you have to do a little extra thinking to find the object or put it together. Wish they had more of this quality!

I am with the minority group on this one and pretty disappointed. The puzzels and the HOG scenes were way too easy. The bonus content was a HUGE let down as well. I love Match 3 but really disliked this one. I buy a lot of the CEs because I am to impatient to wait for the SE but this is one time I am sorry I did so. If you are a beginner this game is probably perfect but I would suggest waiting for the SE.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 7:28 PM
I loved the game and thought it was well worth the money. I think a lot of people forget the fact that if you were to purchase these games from a local retailer you are looking at $19.99 easy. And that is with no SG included. I don't know what people expect for $13.99 but compare it to going to a movie. You pay anywhere from $9 to $12, depending on where you live and what time of day you go for only for 2 to 2.5 hours of entertainment. These games give even the best of players a good 4-6 hours of gameplay so that seems pretty fair to me.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 11 6:59 PM
I had the same problem and after running around the town several times it turned out I had not completed a step that was necessary to trigger the HOG. I had to look through the strategy guide until I found what I was missing. GREAT GAME!

posted in Runes of Avalon 2 on May 23, 10 5:26 PM
I just bought the game. Had no problems during demo hour but after hitting level 24 or 25 I started having problems. Once a rune quota is completed a bright light stays around the rune instead of it covering over and closing. There is also a terrible screeching hum from the time the rune is completed until starting a new level but then the same thing happens on the next level. I uninstalled the game, twice, and even started a new quest but now it is doing that on all levels, even from the start. Really like the game so hope someone has some advice on what might be the problem.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 20, 10 6:46 PM
Re ost any Alice in Wonderland technical issues here only
by Greg3333 on Mar 20, 10 1:46 PM
I'm at the sundial, I have all the parts, 2 are in inventory, and 4 in the other section. The game keeps me in circles, the hints just go from one screen to another. What am I doing wrong?

I am having the same problem. I have all the sundial parts in inventory but they did not combine so that you can place them. Hints just send me in circles from the caged girls to the garden over and over. How can this be fixed?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator