Posts created by SeaMoon

posted in Lost in Night on Oct 12, 12 3:00 PM
This game will not open for me...I get and access error message...I have uninstalled and then re-installed but I still get the error message.

posted in Slot Quest: Alice in Wonderland on May 2, 11 10:09 PM
I am stuck on the second machine with the goal of 65 wins in 10 minutes!!! I have tried for several days and I was wondering if anyone has managed to pass this level and if so how??? Thank you in advance.

posted in Royal Challenge Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 5:54 AM
Thank you tech support..uninstalling and then reinstalling fixed the problem for me.

posted in Royal Challenge Solitaire on Apr 26, 11 5:51 AM
I played the full hour trial and found that the more I played the more I enjoyed the game...very relaxing and pretty backgrounds. I do like the background sounds instead of music. I will buy this game and recommend it to friends and family. Thank you for giving us a solitaire game when most new games are hidden object games.

posted in Royal Challenge Solitaire on Apr 23, 11 8:22 AM
I cannot sign in under new player......

I'm tired of the CE's..it seems that every good game comes out first as a CE and a month or so later the regular edition...I won't download or try the CE games I'll just wait for the regular edition to come out or get it elsewhere. Sorry, just my two cents worth.

posted in Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen on Oct 6, 10 4:53 AM
Really!!!!!!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 21, 10 10:14 PM
This game was worth waiting for in the dry spell in good games this month. It was everything you would want. Thank you to all concerned in bring it to us.

posted in Art Stories on May 17, 10 9:48 AM
Thank you to all of you wonderful fish friends for putting things in perspective!

posted in Art Stories on May 17, 10 6:57 AM
I agree again CS is the best and the games do run well, but if the games are not good and they are a no purchase, what difference does it make? Please do not get me wrong, I love this game site and in so doing I guess I expect more. I will just be patient and see what they have in store for us. But it is good to know that others feel as I do.

posted in Art Stories on May 17, 10 5:40 AM
I agree katejoe999. This has been a really bad month for good quality games at this site...I hope things change soon or I will have to choose another site as my first "go to game site" to get the best games. Has anyone heard from BF as to why the selections have been so weak?

posted in Youda Safari on May 14, 10 5:06 AM
I agree with you JudyAlex!!! The games offered here have been very childish and simple. What has happended to this site? I hope the games to come are far better than the ones being given to us lately. I'm off to check out another game site.

I played for 20 minutes and had to purchase this game. For the daily deal choice, I was surpised that it was better than the new games offered.

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 11, 10 5:18 AM
Thank you for the warnings about this game, it will save me the time and trouble of downloading. I'll have to look forward to a better selection tomorrow.

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on May 10, 10 5:50 AM
I'm wondering why all the kid type games are being featured here lately? Really, enough is enough, give us some really good adult games soon please.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 8, 10 6:23 AM
Thank you for your suggestion cesse47 I really appreicate all you smart fishes.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 2, 10 5:27 AM
That's what I'm talking about!!!!! This game was just perfect. I cannot wait to play the next one.

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 16, 10 5:47 AM
Thank you all for your comments and reviews, they are really helpful and appreciated.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 13, 10 7:25 PM
????????

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 13, 10 9:56 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game...nothing wrong with an adult themed game for adults. Hope to have more games like this to play/purchase.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator