Posts created by GrandmaSloan

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 18 10:12 AM
I figured it out. The UV light goes up in the upper right hand corner of the screen! Thank goodness! Was getting a little bit frustrated over that one!

posted in The Andersen Accounts: Chapter One Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 8:15 PM
Hi! I am having problems placing the UV light on the table with the papers. The one paper keeps jumping up then laying back down. Anyone else with this issue? Anyone with a solution? Thanks!

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 14, 18 10:56 AM
I am selling my guppies for $360 and my fish of nutrition for $70. Not sure what to sell the others for though,

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 5, 18 12:19 PM
Jake1999 wrote:Always put the fish back in the regular tank. For instance, if I have at least 7 Magic Fish of Nutrition, I will breed them all. A little while later, I'll have a whole tank (21) of these fish. When they mature, I'll sell 14 of them and start all over again. By charging $70 per fish, I gain $980.

Thank you for the idea Jake1999! I started to do the same thing and am now, finally, making money for upgrades and new fish for my extra tanks!

I found it. Its location is actually in the strategy guide...I just totally missed it! Love this game!

I am having problems finding the sickle in the beginning of Chapter 2. I went through the strategy guide...but I must be missing something. Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 7:17 AM
Thank you so much Mayad! Got it!

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 18 9:55 PM
the sg says to use the hammer on the spear to get out of the prison area. my kit was taken from me so where can I get the hammer to break the spear?

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 5:18 PM
Is anyone else having problems putting together the pieces to the box? I know what sequence they go in...but the top stationary part just doesn't seem low enough for it to come together as a whole. Any help would be appreciated. I hate skipping puzzles...

Figured it out with the help of my 10 year old grandson...lol. You have to go to the right and pull down the key while the arm is swinging then hurry up past it. Glad I didn't have to skip!

Love the game, but I am stuck. I can't pull the key up past the skeleton. I don't like to skip puzzles, but I may have to on this one. Suggestions?

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 17 8:41 PM
Rose151 wrote:When I play the three sided box where you put in items, the stones and ship will not go in the top box. It keeps shutting. Any tips would be appreciated.
Hi Rose151! I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer? What did you do?

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 17 12:47 PM
Thank you!!!

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 17 9:29 PM
I am having problems finding the morphing object on the hidden object box which has the 3 drawers. Any help?

posted in Cursed on Jan 15, 17 9:47 AM
I was having the same problem. I realized there were other things to do so I did them until I was finally able to do something with the skeleton. Sorry that I can't remember what it was...but just keep doing other quests and it should work out!

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 16 1:54 PM
Me too! It is driving me nuts!

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 16 8:48 AM
joni61 wrote:I cannot get through this level! How do I earn gold to get rid of the ghosts!

You can purchase gold under the diamond tab on the right hand side of the screen! I had the same problem..

posted in PuppetShow: Bloody Rosie Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 16 12:53 PM
j62janet wrote:It's the same for me, and I'm very glad I'm not the only one, I've looked at the guide, and it shows where you place the target, but even then it doesn't work, why is it that when there's the troublesome puzzle, there's no blasted skip, typical

I've done it, what you have to do is put the target on the face of the puppet in the water, first of all the top slider, and then the bottom one for one puppet, and then repeat it for the other one

Thank you! I aimed at the faces in the water and not the lines and had no problems completing it!

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 16 11:42 AM
Figured it out. You can't go back from line to line, but you can make a line then click in-between to erase a line. Sorry if this is so confusing.

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 16 6:26 PM
I am on the puzzle where I need to make the constellations. The problem I am having is how do I make the separate lines? I try to go back to the star to make the constellation "fan out", but it just erases my line. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator