Posts created by paddypoo

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 31, 10 1:05 PM
I liked the game although it lasted and lasted and lasted. It was too long for me. The graphics were not so great. I got a little frustrated because I thought it was never going to end.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 31, 10 1:02 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 26, 10 2:28 PM
Game was not too hard and not too easy. Perfect game to play. This was fantastic, the scenery was beautiful, the movement of the people and the sounds of the birds, water, etc. was great. This is the type of game I like. Thanks, thanks thanks

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 17, 10 8:01 PM
played this game, one of the best yet. need more like this one. not easy but not so hard either.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on May 14, 10 6:19 PM
I have played a lot of hidden object games, but my favorite has been Mystery Case Files; Dire Grove

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator