Posts created by taztmt

posted in Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner on Aug 2, 13 10:07 PM
I won't be buying this game. I thought it would be an interesting game but ..... no.... The wrong year (1972) I thought was funny. The screen turned black every time I went to another part of the ship. It is wasting most of my "demo" time. Very frustrating! Also agree about the cursor not showing what you can pick up. As I said, I'm just frustrated and I am deleting and not purchasing. Was hoping it would be better.

posted in The Last Days on Jul 20, 13 2:59 PM
How did you get to the dive shop????

posted in The Last Days on Jul 18, 13 6:22 PM
I feel totally stupid already and just started the game. I cannot get from the lobby to the dive shop.... Please help

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 3, 13 9:51 PM
Instead of listing all of my dislikes, I'll just say this game sucks! Thought I might like it, but NOPE.

posted in Hanging Gardens of Babylon on Sep 25, 11 7:43 PM
I love the HOG's but this one was really bad. I tried the hint provided above for the star/dagger mini but couldn't get it to work. I deleted after 14 min. I would not purchase this one.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 6, 10 6:30 PM
Need help with the polishing... Can't figure it out...getting very frustrated!

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 6, 10 6:25 PM
Coachswife wrote:WHY have a game with a skip button if you are NOY allowed to access it. I have been trying to polish the knife, fork and spoon for the last helf hour, and I tell you I'm about to give up and delete the game. does anyone know how to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you figured out how to get them polished? I have been working on it for like 2 hours....

posted in Vampire Brides: Love Over Death on Sep 20, 10 2:23 PM
Hmm.. Don't know what's goin on, but I can't get the little begining guide (little brown box with tips) to go away. I can't get out of the first little look at the sparkling door and the hightlighted side step.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator