Posts created by blueberry_crunch

posted in Farm Tribe on Jun 3, 14 9:02 PM
I'm stuck on "Dig up the totem" which I believe is the last totem. I've read that I need to cut the palm tree down but I can't figure out how to do that. I tried putting workers on and around the palm tree but nothing happens. I saw a post from someone having the same problem and then she figured it out but didn't say how. Can someone please tell me how to cut this palm tree down.
Well I figured out what I was doing wrong. This message is not for the last totem. It's for the one near the Technology hut and all I had to do was place a worker on it. It had nothing to do with cutting down a tree.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Jan 3, 13 10:53 AM
Re: Product Street 7 - Beating the Best Time
I'm not very experienced in posting in these forums so I'm not sure I posted my answer in the right place. I have posted how to beat the best time on this level but it was in response to someone asking for help with it. So please do a search on Product Street 7 Best Time, I guess, to find and read my post. I didn't think I should re-post it here as it is quite lengthy but just wanted to let people know it is attainable and I have explained how in my other post.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Jan 3, 13 10:45 AM
After many tries, I did beat the best time on Product Street 7 at 2:03. Here's how I did it:
1. I clicked on the grass 5 times, got rid of the water so I wouldn't have to worry about watering. It's enough for the chickens and pig. You don't have to worry about grass for the pig as long as you get 1 meat which I always did.
2. When the bears drop, cage them and trap 1 black bear into your warehouse.
3. Immediately sell the black bear + 1 chicken.
(If you lose any chickens, you will have to start over. If the bears damage your factories when they break free and you cannot make 3 pancakes at a time, you will have to start over.)
4. Trap another black bear into the warehouse while you're waiting for the truck to come back.
5. Collect 4 eggs but start processing them when you have 3.
6. As soon as the truck comes back, sell the black bear + all the chickens (4).
7. Get another black bear into the warehouse and continue processing flour into pancakes.
8. Order 1 flour sac and 1 ice tray with plane.
9. As soon as the 3 pancakes are ready, sell the black bear + 3 pancakes.
10. Keep processing the 4th egg until you get 1 cake.
11. As soon as the truck comes back, buy the pig.
12. Process the meat as soon as possible by clicking non-stop on the meat processing factories until you get your tray at the end.

If you hesitate or don't do any step perfectly, you will not beat the best time. I had to try many times. I would get 2:12 or 2:13 many times at first. Then I got 2:09 and 2:06 and was beginning to think the best time could not be beat but I did it at 2:03. I tried over and over until I perfected the steps above trying not to lose any seconds on any steps. I did get the instructions above from another place online but don't know where so could not provide a link so I cannot take the credit for figuring this out. I've provided more details than in the post I found. Hope this helps others! Also, when you're waiting for the truck to come back after sending the chickens, you don't have to cage any bears. This helps prevent damage to factories when they break free. Also, I didn't cage any bears after I bought the pig. The pig seemed to stay away from the bears so I just let the dogs handle them. After you get 1 meat, you don't have to worry about the pig, bears, or grass. You just have to furiously click on the factories to get the meat through to the end.

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Dec 18, 12 11:00 AM
I have tried countless times. My best score is 1:06. Seems impossible. The developers should post something about this so no one else wastes any more time trying to accomplish the impossible!

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Dec 17, 12 12:54 PM
Here's an update on how to get gold on Level 27 - Cake Street 1 copied from another forum:
--buy nothing at first, wait for two bears to drop, sell one, buy the cow and a bag of sugar, sell the other bear, sell the cow and milk, buy a chicken (all kind of happens at one time), then the pig. Click like crazy to process the egg through the first building, destroy that building to build the meat slicer, then just click away on the buildings to get your finished products. No need to worry about the pig and chicken or selling anything once everything's processing.

posted in Dream Cars on Nov 25, 12 1:15 PM
yogibear2 wrote:It would be nice if there was an untimed option or a kid option(aka easy). It is indeed hard to make the goal with having to put tires on the car. I got stuck on Day 18. Can't get past it. Even though I bought the game, I'm ready to delete it!!.....Karen

The same thing happened to me, HOWEVER, I figured out that all you have to do is click on the car that you are working on and the girl at the bottom helps the work along and speeds up the process. You get through building cars much quicker and the expert level is easily attainable on the earlier levels. But you have to click on the car for each process: ie: building the car (click and the girl helps), painting the car (click again for the girl to help), putting on the tires (click), painting the sides (click), putting on the back spoiler (click). You have to click at each step to get her to help.
Once I figured this out, I fell in love with this game. The later levels get more challenging in attaining the expert level. I'm now addicted but I was just ready to give up earlier - glad I didn't.

posted in Wedding Salon on Jan 27, 12 10:20 PM
What is meant by "skipping" cake building and present matching is don't try to get it right - just pick anything so that you can be quick and not take time trying to get it right. It doesn't really matter in the end as long as you give your customers a lot of coffee to get their hearts up to 5 at the cash register before checking them out.

posted in Wedding Salon on Jan 27, 12 10:04 PM
For 10-6, you need 15 customers to get expert. It's a bit difficult, but it can be done with a few tries. I found I could get 14 consistently, but getting that last customer was difficult. You need to be as quick as possible. Click on the magazines instead of on the customer if they walk in with a question mark above their heads. I decided I wouldn't take the time to get the "cake" right. I just picked the 3 selections on the right or left but didn't try to get it right - I just concentrated on being quick to get as many customers at the cash register as possible. I think I ended up with 3 at the register, 3 sitting and the rest disbursed in the salon with 1 seat open somewhere that I don't recall. Also, before you cash anyone out, make sure you click on the coffee many times until everyone checking out has at least 5 hearts each. I also clicked on the music box to keep them from losing hearts as I did this with the coffee. You might have to hand out alot of coffee before you get the 5 hearts on each at the cash.

posted in Sunshine Acres on Jan 15, 12 6:16 AM
Level 6: I had a difficult time getting gold on this level. Somehow, I managed to do it with 1 second spared. I started with 4 sunflower plants. I put the harvest through the press and sold as fast as I could. I planted corn (and 1 or 2 sunflowers with the money left over) and sold it as soon as I could so that I could buy the popcorn maker as soon as possible. I sold popcorn and sunflower pressed oil as often as possible. I played this level dozens of times. Somehow, I got lucky with 1 second left. All throughout, I concentrated on watering, spraying, and tilling to get the best harvest possible.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator