Posts created by staragree

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Jun 23, 17 3:39 PM
I've found, through trial and error, that a CE forum for the same SE game, can oftentimes provide the needed clue. Also vice versa. I Use it for the games that don't have a walkthrough and it's helped me a lot. Happy Fishing!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Jun 23, 17 3:30 PM
You should have or will need to get the third power, which is earth. Then use it on the spikes and a big stone will be provided to cover the spikes. Hope this helps!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Sep 20, 15 4:51 AM
Click on Anyone with an Exclamation Point. These will be the ones that need something.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 14 5:04 AM
I've been having the same problems since I bought the game last month. I usually don't buy Collector's Editions because I have so many games ahead that I need to get to, but this one and the latest Dark Parables were available at a two for one. Frankly, I've noticed that since the Play for Pay games were started and growing almost daily, there's an air of neglect with Collector's and Standard download editions. I would imagine the Play for Pay games are very profitable. I haven't tried them so my opinion might be overly harsh, but who has enough money to play these games and what are the rewards?

posted in Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit on Jul 1, 14 1:59 PM
If you want the Revealing Ink, you have to give the Bullet Comparison sheet to Wulf!!
He will then give you the Ink. Had to go to the Collector's Edition Forum to find this out or I would have given up!

posted in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death on Feb 17, 13 6:43 AM
I had the same problem of a black then white with logo screen. I remembered I had disabled my shockwave add-on because downloading flash ads takes too much time and RAM. I enabled it again and Voila! It works. To take a look to see if this add-on, or any other that might be a problem, go to the Tools section of the top of your Internet explorer, click on it, then go to manage add-ons. Be sure and click on the link that says "All add-ons",not just those that are loaded. Check to see what's enabled and/or disabled. Hope this helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator