Posts created by nufsober

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Jun 10, 15 8:00 PM
I have found the ones that are just about given to you, but, the 'hint' button says to find the shards in the forest. Where is this forest we are supposed to look through for the looking glass shards?

posted in Druid Kingdom on Mar 20, 15 3:06 PM
I've tried to get a gold crown on that level soooooooooooooooo many times I can't see straight! Aren't we allowed to use the crystals to get the things one needs on a level? That's the only problem I can see, I have to use crystals to get the green circles around the things I need to tackle, otherwise I'd run out of time!!!!!! I've gotten the 2 chests, all the things that are there to tackle I've removed, what am I doing wrong? I've gotten gold on all the other levels,

posted in Times of Vikings on Mar 3, 15 5:51 PM
I'M STUCK ON LEVEL THAT YOU HAVE TO GET 300 TECK POINTS TO GET THE ROBOT TO LET YOU PASS, I'VE GOTTEN 260, BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET MORE, ALL IS UPGRADED, WHAT NEXT?

posted in Top Ten Solitaire on Feb 3, 15 4:47 AM
I bought this game when I had windows xp, worked great!! Then I got a windows 7, would NOT work!! BUMMMER! NOW, I HAVE A BRAND NEW WINDOWS 8.1, PLAYED TOP TEN SOLITAIRE ALL LAST WEEKEND!! NIRVANA HEAVEN! NOW, I'M GETTING THE SCRIPT ERRORS THING??? A BRAND NEW COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE 'ISSUES' ! NO NEED TO UPGRADE FILES!! WHY DOES MY TOP TEN SOLITAIRE NOT WORK NOW?????

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 15 4:50 PM
Noneyabiz wrote:
nufsober wrote:I'm on the level with all the bees!! how do I get around them, I can't click fast enough to get them away from the worker, is there a way to skip this level. I'm not playing for points or gold or stars, I just like this game!

Build the shed for the worker who catches them.

Where''s the shed to be built?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 15 9:49 AM
I'm on the level with all the bees!! how do I get around them, I can't click fast enough to get them away from the worker, is there a way to skip this level. I'm not playing for points or gold or stars, I just like this game!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 6, 15 5:06 PM
has anyone got a clue as to how to get through level 4.1 ??? I'm stuck! tried saving things to get over one bridge, to get going then got stuck cause I didn't have enough of something else!! HELP!! A LIST OF WHERE ALL THE 'PUZZLE PIECE'S' ARE WOULD ALSO HELP

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 14 6:17 PM
HOW DO YOU COLLECT SEEDS WHEN THERE IS NO PLACE TO GET THEM? I'M TRYING TO GET A BRIDGE BUILT, BUT THE GAME KEEPS TELLING ME TO GET MORE SEEDS!! WHERE DO YOU GET THEM? I'VE RE-STARTED THIS LEVEL SEVERAL TIMES LOOKING FOR A SEED PLACE. AS FAR AS I CAN SEE, YOU HAVE TO GET ACROSS THE 'POND' TO GET TO THE PLACE THAT HAS THE SEEDS! HOW DO YOU GET THE BOAT TO COME TO THE DOCK?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Dec 9, 14 2:49 PM
phil50 wrote:i need help with l 40 can not get money to finsh game
NEITHER CAN I!!!!!!!!!!! How does one get enough money to feed bird so that you can start to get the 'industries ' going?

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Dec 9, 14 2:34 PM
JJKeats wrote:Once you clear the trees in the lower left corner, and pick up the supplies there, you can rip up the road for supplies.

what lower left trees? Have gotten to the last level and I can't get past the start of it! How do you get enough money, whatever to fix the roads to get all the industries to start over?

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 15, 14 4:34 PM
I have been having the same issue as 90% of the others on this forum, the game crashing!!!!!!! I looked on the forum site last nite and the locked post mentioned a fix had been found. I emailed bfg with my problem, with a Dr. Felix report attached, they replied I should uninstall and reinstall the game, I did. Now, it's crashing BEFORE I EVEN PLAY ONE GAME! I got a windows response that they would email me when they've figured out what's going on!??!?? I run Windows 7, use to have xp, all my systems and everything is up to date, I LOVE CLUTTER IV! DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHEN I WAS PLAYING FOR FREE!! But, once I bought it yesterday, I played for 45 minutes and it crashed, and has been doing so ever since!

posted in Top Ten Solitaire on Oct 11, 14 9:32 AM
How do you change compatability on your computer? I had a windows XP when I bought top ten solitaire, now I have a windows 7 computer. I have to go to the computer icon on my list of things after pushing the world icon at the lower left hand corner of my computer. Doing that route, there's no sound when I play the games. Thank you for helping this 60 year old computer challenged person!

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Oct 1, 14 9:43 AM
At level 3-5, I can't get enough rocks to repair all the roads leading to the incoming stage, so that I can buy more rocks to repair those and other damaged roads! What's the secret to this?

For those having difficulty taking to the master builder in level 3-1, when you start level 3-1, you'll see the master builder has a question mark above him, collect 500 in gold, give it to him, as soon as you can, and that will satisfy that requirement.

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Oct 1, 14 9:34 AM
When I start level 3-5, there's a lot of road damage to fix before anything will move just about. TGhere's only 2 boulder tgo smash up that can be taken to the office. How can I buy racks, and get them delivered to the office, when there's several feet of damaged roads at the incoming ramp? And you don't have enough rocks stored up to fix them? I haven't noticed, does your items that you get in each level come forward to the next level? Can I save up, say rocks, to go in my storage for the next level? Help!!!!!!!

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Sep 30, 14 4:46 PM
I've done all I can, built up my reserves , but, how do you " barter with the master builder" ? I've pressed everything in site, all the gladiator says is " to build alot of gargoles you have to have alot of food and stone " Is over 1000 of each enough? I don't see how I can barter with the master builder if there's no way to !

Sorry, I forgot to check out the other post's, My answer was listed in your reply's!

posted in Top Ten Solitaire on Sep 24, 14 10:02 AM
Hi! I had the same problem, I originally had a windows xp, bought the top ten solitaire, and THAT IS MY FAVORITE SOLITAIRE SET OF GAMES. Ya'll, as far I know, are right, this game won't play on Windows 7, under the BFG my games list. What I do is, go to the start button on the bottom left corner of your screen, push it, and when the list of things like documents, pictures, etc shows. Go to the ' computer ' listing, press it, find the hard disk drive listings, press oc, which will open a new screen, press program files (x86} , which will open a list of programs on your computer, scroll down to top ten solitaire listing, press it, look for the listing that has the what looks like a card with all the suits, that says top ten solitaire.exe press it, and up pops the list of solitaire games!! unfortunately, you won't be able to play with the sounds or music, but at least you WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE GAMES AND BE LISTED ON THE WORLD SCORES ET ALL! it's a pain, but, at least you can ply the games!! AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE GAME ON THE MY GAMES LIST! If you delete it from it, they will be deleted from your computer, I think.

posted in Farmscapes on Sep 22, 14 10:51 AM
Is it the beach ball I'm trying to pop so " the flood " will go away? Don't see any excess water.

HOW FAR UP? I'VE TRIED ALL THE WAY FROM ' STEM TO STERN!! '

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 12, 14 2:35 AM
ME TOO!! Have got all the gold and wood, now what? Have defeated the bandits I could but, there's still a lot of them left!

posted in When In Rome on Aug 16, 14 12:12 PM
Where is it? Snow falling is making my eyes blurry!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator