Posts created by devontoyou

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall on Nov 19, 14 5:31 AM
How do I enter the number codes to open the briefcase? I have the correct numbers, but no matter how I enter them, the case does not open. One of the walkthroughs stated you enter the single digits on the left side, then all the double digits on the right side. I tried that, but that really doesn't make any sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jan 17, 13 6:28 PM
Meirat is correct! Thank you! I had just collected one aloe. When I went back and collected three aloe (an extra one just for good measure) and retried the potion again - Voila! It worked. Thank you Meirat.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jan 17, 13 4:36 PM
Meirat is correct! Thank you! I had just collected one aloe. When I went back and collected three aloe (an extra one just for good measure) and retried the potion again - Voila! It worked. Thank you Meirat.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jan 16, 13 6:34 PM
Hello, I found both the hypnotic powder recipe and the sage wine recipe. I was able to make the hypnotic potion, but now I can't get the notebook to accept the sage wine recipe so I can see what all goes in it and what to do. Does anyone know what the problem may be? Help. Thanks.

I can NOT get in there! I have duplicated the keys to the code, but nothing works. Please help with suggestions. Thank you.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Nov 11, 12 2:14 PM
Several posts regarding this puzzle advise that the tiles are double sided and if you double click, they will flip over. Not so with my game. When I double click they just rotate and rotate and rotate. So FRUSTRATING!

Help with any other advice?

I have loved all the other Chronicle of Mystery games, but this one stinks.

Thanks,

DV

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jul 16, 12 8:00 PM
Well, it's me again about "Returning evidence w jack of hearts back..." Okay, I finally found the worktable, but when I try to get a new bag, she tells me she has enough, yet I can't put the card into the bag that is in my inventory, because she says it is dirty. Hopefully someone can help get me out of here. Thanks

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jul 16, 12 7:55 PM
I have scanned and analyzed the card, and have read about the five connected murders and talked to ****, but now I can't leave the lab! Gloved hands are holding the card and there is one empty evidence bag in my inventory, but when I try to put the card in the bag, she says I need a clean bag. Where are they? They are no longer on the table.
Also, at one time I had the card in the evidence bag after analysis (I have no idea why it is no longer in there), but again, I couldn't find a place to return it to where I got it. I tried giving it back to **** and tried to place on table. Help, I am stuck in lab. Thank you.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jun 7, 11 6:57 PM
Just want you to know, you are not alone in how you feel. Thank you for speaking up.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jun 5, 11 5:01 PM
Nevermind. I have no idea what I did differently, because I have tried to light the fire several time. However, right after posting for help in resolving this, I returned to the game, tried one more time and, Viola, it lit.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jun 5, 11 4:57 PM
Help. I am on day three, just woke up, talked with Jerry about not being alone in the house, Michael comments about how cold it is. Walk through says to use matches to light wood in fireplace. Each time I try, Michael says, "I'm no pyromanica." What gives? Please help me figure out what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 30, 11 6:05 PM
Thank you! Got them. On my way again.

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on May 17, 11 7:16 AM
I'm in Havana and trying to get the green car started. Got plug, battery, wrench, water, etc., but I don't have rubber gloves to fit onto the plug. Where are they found? Please help. Thanks.

posted in Paradise on Feb 28, 11 9:08 PM
Okay, when I had searched tips before about running out of nuts, the only suggestion at that time was to go back to a previously saved game.

Since then, there was another post added stating that the supply of nuts in the hut was unlimited. He or she was right. Problem was, I couldn't remember for the life of me where I had gotten those nuts. I had found them early on in my visit to the tree top village.

Oh, well, it probably is never a bad idea to save the game from time to time.

posted in Paradise on Feb 28, 11 8:39 PM
Like many of my fellow gamers, I was so frustrated by trying to catch those darn sand dabs. Finally, I got one and went on with the game.

Tip: BE SURE TO SAVE GAME AT THAT POINT!!

I didn't and when I got to the nut cutter to make the bungee thing, I ran out of nuts. The only solution was to go back to a previously saved game and work back to the nuts. Of course, my previously saved game was BEFORE I caught the sand dab.

I am about to pull my hair out, I cannot catch another one. I try for awhile, give up and leave the game. For three days I have been trying to get another of those things.

It seems after several of you ranted, you returned to the game and immediately caught one. I am hoping that will be the case for me, now. Ha. These sand dabs are about to ruin the enjoyment of the game for me.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Dec 15, 10 9:04 PM
Helllo, I agree about the language. My kids are grown, so that is no longer a problem, I was also very sensitive to what was said around my children as they were growing up. I have heard "Jesus" used a time or two. As a Christian, that bothers me. Why can't these game developers just use something that they can pretty well figure will not be offensive to most people? How about an old fashioned "Egads!"?

I was having problems downloading this game and contacted Big Fish by email. I have also had to call them before. Every time that I have needed to correspond with Big Fish in some fashion, they have always been extremely helpful.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 13, 10 3:26 PM
Thanks, Mr. Russ, for your help. I finally got it figured out. Apparently, I wasn't clicking them off at just the right spot, so they wouldn't release back into the row. Seems silly that I couldn't hit it just right after numerous and numerous tries, but apparently that is what I wasn't doing right. Love Big Fish Games, great company.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 12, 10 10:15 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I am on the one that takes three. I had taken the pieces from the old robot and was trying to reconnect the electric canon.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 12, 10 6:48 AM
Help, help! When I first started trying to figure out this puzzle, I picked up the wrong circuit pieces and put them in the slots. Now, I understand which ones I am supposed to use, thanks to this forum, but I can't get rid of the incorrect pieces. Driving me nuts. I can pick up the wrong one, but no matter what I try, it goes back into the slot. I can pick up the correct one, but it won't replace the wrong one and just goes back down to the row at the bottom. Please help. Thank you!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Aug 7, 10 12:31 PM
I agree, there is a difference between just using bad language and using the Lord's name in vain. I was considering purchasing the game, but now I won't. So, thank you for your initial post of warning. In general, the people I spend my time with, don't curse much, if at all, but do draw the line at using God's name in vain. If not, I try to stay clear of them without being unkind or hurting they're feelings. If is is unavoidable to be around them, I will as kindly and gently as possible ask them not to use that specific language when I am around.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator