Posts created by simtique

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Mar 1, 18 10:55 PM
i am also stuck on this level
hope it gets fixed

stuck at the clock nothing happens
hope this is fixed i like the game

i cant find any puzzle pieces at all

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 16 9:42 PM
cursor i have real problems with the cursor trying to strike the match
i love this game and hope it can be fixed not happy at all

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Jun 2, 12 11:32 PM
bonniebbach wrote:Same as the other two, can not get past the truck puzzle?[/quotes

same problem cannot advance from truck puzzle

when you back out of the temple click on the bottom of the statue where the rays are shining it is there it sparkles a bit hope you find it
simtique

only problem i have is cant get the snake in h o scene at the mansion and the curser is all over the place

i downloaded the trial cant get out of the 1st h o scene cant find the last item the corn raven seems to fly off the screen there is no corn tried changing resolution same thing shame i would have loved this game

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Apr 4, 11 8:13 PM
stupid stupid game wish i had never bought it it is so annoying

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 11 10:00 PM
i have same problem cannot pick up phone book

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 7, 11 10:12 PM
i am completely stuck got the torch got the matches no lighter fuel in the walkthrough your supposed to get them all at the same time in the h o scene but i didnt get the lighter fuel i started playing again but same thing can anyone help i am stuck

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 11 9:56 PM
i loved this game pity it was so short i would have loved it to have been a bit longer
one of the best games for a while

i too am completely stuck on the drained coffin the date of death on my game is 1902 there is no 1902 i removed the game and downloaded a later version its exactly the same and you cant skip it i emailed big fish i am not happy as i am enjoying the game waiting to hear from them

help cant get the boiler to work put 1 item in wrong position now i cant remove it need help as i dont want to restart game

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 6, 10 10:21 PM
i couldnt get the knife to cut the rope in the baggage so i just gave up & uninstalled the game complete waste of time

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 10 3:44 PM
[quote
=DixieKat] Wow! Great game!
i[b]i absolutely love this game thank you big fish graphics are clear all in all great game

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator