Posts created by henniet

posted in Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition on May 13, 17 10:08 AM
When I have to go to the helicopter the game gets misty and I can`t get there.Tried to re-install the game, but the same problem. So I can`t go on with the game. What can I do ?

posted in Black Swan on May 11, 17 9:46 AM
The game is full with faults and bugs.. I restarted several times and keeps doing it. Now I`m searching a hidden object and the things I find disappear into nowhere. Sometimes it freezes and I have to restart my pc. What can I do to get it better?

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on Mar 19, 17 5:56 AM
I put all 5 lotus on their leaves, but there it stops. Hint keeps saying that I have to put all the lotus on the leaves. What now ?

mcleansd wrote:Excess violation game crashes.. Very frustrating

Game freezes everytime at the same place. Have to reboot my pc everytime. Tried several times, but always the sam problem. Please HELPPPP.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 11:10 AM
Yippie second time I started over the staff does its work.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 10:53 AM
I have the same problem, staff doesn`t werk by the crabs, to teke the bell and tho spikes. Closed the game and opened it, did not help.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 10:51 AM
prpldva wrote:
sweetie3333 wrote:The staff does not work when trying to get bell, nails and grappling hook away from the crabs. Any ideas? or is this a glitch?

Hi sweetie3333! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. I would first try exiting the game and returning. Also make sure your video card drivers have been updated this month.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jun 20, 16 5:04 AM
Thanks dogcatmom. I will try to look at these rows. But I think it will not work it`s too fast for my old eyes.

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jun 16, 16 10:50 AM
Help please

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Jun 12, 16 7:18 AM
I`m at the point that I have to find 2 aces in fast turning cards, It goes too fast, I can`t see them. Is there a solution for this?

Did you play the game to the end? I,m stuck withe the triagon, cannot go anywhere with it.\ please help.

mamajay wrote:Another satisfied customer here, lol

I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and like its predecessor, will no doubt play it again. Altogether, I have 5 games by Vast Studios, and these two Forgotten Kingdom games, imho, are the best of them. I hope Vast make more of them.

I did not find the graphics grainy, the sound was lovely, with no "irritating noise" during the mini games (unlike some others I have played recently, where I ended up turning ALL the sound off!)

And I agree, looking for all the crowns was hard work, lol.

Cheers,

Jen

an answer would be nice.

I,m stuck too I caught the evil spirit and now I cannot do anything with the Triagon, Also the hint button doesn,t react anymore.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 13, 15 4:49 AM
Same problem here. There is no oiler in the window. and I can`t find the recepi. Game send me in and out the burnt building, I have the 2 colored powders have the beaker and thats it. I will also start over, seen what happens than. But it`s no joy to play this way.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 8, 14 5:06 AM
If you can`t start the game, try to use another name, Most times that works for me, when a game freezes.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 8, 14 5:04 AM
bunnytoday. I think you tooke the wrong wine, happened to me also, the berries are right up, in the red errior. The left side down is not the right one, ignore that.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 8, 14 5:02 AM
Thanks, I was looking at the wrong door. Could finish the game now.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 3, 14 10:38 AM
I am in a room, just gave the treewoman hert potion. Was in the cellar en put all the gears in place. And there I`m stuck. if I press Hint, it sends me outside an when I`m outside, it telld me to go in. So I walk in and out and don`t know what to do anymore. Pleade help.

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Mar 11, 14 6:46 AM
I started the game under a different name and it worked.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator