Posts created by brendaoliver67

posted in Campgrounds on Mar 6, 17 9:05 AM
[/i] I was wondering how you accumulate happiness? does each of your homes, have to have 3 stars plus a garden, to receive the happiness points?

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Jan 7, 11 4:22 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

"I AM STUCK AT THE PART WERE I HAVE TO REPAIR THE CARD READER ON THE ROLLER COASTER. THE LITTLE FUSE GOES ONTO THE BOARD BUT THEN I SAUDERED EVERYTHING AND BURNED UP THE WHOLE ENTIRE CARD READER THEN WAS REMOVED FROM THE CASE. I AM ON A SECOND TRY AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NOTEBOOK IS SAYING AS TO HOW TO WORK WITH THE FUSE. HOW IS IT SUPPOSED TO GO ON THERE? THANK YOU."

posted in Gemini Lost on Jul 5, 10 3:18 AM
This game was relaxing, but i feel cheated. I thought there would be more to it. I hope the sequel is better. what was the purpose of the frozen old man and the rock face? I i seen sparkling places in the grass where the frizzles graze, and i couldn't get the ice broke so that i could see what was under the Ice top. Then also where the frizzles graze, there are bits and pieces that looked like the should be put together. also, I thought that the cave would offer another part to the little town, and its like the observation deck and the old man's cave and the rock face guy all should have came into play at some point. Let's not forget the ancient well with the basket over it, i thought it could be used. nope, it was just there. dang we should have been able to use the well for either more water, or a spooky little treck. Oh well at any rate, my favorite part was marrying the people and catching the babies for education. I still feel a lot cheated. I am watching for the next part.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on May 30, 10 5:12 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Chapter 7 starts at the Celtic ruins

Hello people of the forum, I just finished this game thanks to the people here, and i feel like sharing any tips I can. I was creeped out during this game but it was fun. I played the regular version, rather than the C.E. (Collectors Edition/ $19.00 version), and it was a lot better because all the extra's weren't there to throw me off my trail. I will be collecting all of the "Mystery Case Files" until I own each one. I didn't feel safe from the "Banshee" even though I was. I did not play this game with the lights off that is for sure, but I enjoyed it with the lights on. my 11 yr old twin sons really helped me through the tough areas. THANK YOU B.F.G YOU ADDED SOME EXCITEMENT TO MY HOHUM DAY!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator