Posts created by boriquasoyyo

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Oct 30, 13 9:24 PM
help me..im stcuk trying to get to the crypt...i keep eneded up in the same spot with the magic lamp..need help..want to finish this game..

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Oct 30, 13 9:19 PM
i need helped getting into the crypt..i keep using the magic lamp but it keeps me going back to the beginning..i need help to finish this game..already...please help

posted in The Invisible Man on Mar 30, 13 9:09 PM
I NEED HELP..IM STUCK AT THE ELIXIR FORNMULA..WHAT IS THE SUBTRACTION OR CODE TO MOVE ON...I VCAN ADDED RIGHT..FOR THE INVISIBLE ELIXIR..IT SAYS SEE INVISIBLE DIARYS ..BUT IM STILL STCUK...CANT FIGURE IT OUT...HELP SOMEONE..I WANT TO FINISH THIS GAME..THANKS

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on Jun 29, 12 7:46 PM
i also am stuck saving mary..tired of clicking and clicking and get no wherere..what can i do...please help...i want to finish this game AND GO TO THE NEXT,,,LOLOLO

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Nov 28, 11 8:57 PM
i need alot of help..i buried the capt nemo .
..i turned on the candle to go through the other passage on the cave...i also turn on fire and warm up a pot..whatever for and i through a couple of cannonball dont know what for either...now i dont know what to do...i got inventory full of things and do not know where to go...went back to island and i see nothing to do...oplease help me?asap

posted in Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl on Aug 31, 10 1:43 PM
same here...the screen goes black..and thats it...cant finish the game..i need two more evidence to comvince mr.dunn..but after i enter press..screen goes blacjk//whta can i do ?

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jul 23, 10 8:27 PM
I NEED HELP IM AT THE chemical PART ..AND ITS BEEN THREE DAYS WITH TODAY ..AND CANT OUT OF IT..HELP//WHAts the code/// CHEMICAL

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jun 7, 10 6:49 PM
missjudypoo wrote:i understand about using the hammer, but where is the hammer? I have no tools.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jun 7, 10 6:40 PM
need help asap..please//im at the round table where theres suppose to be something hidden inside the crystal ball...how do i get it..i put my mouse on the ball and press and nothing happens.also theres suppose to be a hidden passage,where..is this game any good or did it frozed again,,help..want to finish this game or see if i have the same problems every other players are finding out about this game//

sincerely ,SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO FINISH THIS GAME

THANKS

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jun 7, 10 6:04 PM
help..im at somebodys room starting with a letter c..i need to findthe secret passage.i already found all the clues..but cant get out..i think im freozed or i mean the game frozed cause i cant go and find anything in this room..need help.asap..

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jun 3, 10 1:20 AM
bill98662 wrote:Thanks Tigris!

I GOT THE CANDLE ,BUT I HEARD U GOT IN THE CAVE ANOTGHER WAY..PLEASE SHARE IT WITH ME,CAUSE I NEED TO GET BACK INN ASAP//THANK YOU

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on Jun 3, 10 1:17 AM
IM ALSO LOOKING FO RTHE ROBOTS,BUT I NEED HELP WILL SOMEONE TELL ME.HOW TO GET BACK TO THE CAVE.THE BAD MONKEY THREW MY LADDER ROPE AWAY AND I STILL HAVE NOT FINISH UPTHERE IN THE CAVE..HOW DO I GET BACK UP THERE AND GET RID OF THAT MONKEY.HELP SOON.I WANT TO FINISH THIS GAME TO START PART TWO..

posted in Return to Mysterious Island on May 31, 10 8:53 PM
I NEED HELP..I GOT TO ALMOST THE END OF THE GAME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT I DIDNT SAFED IT..SO I LOST IT ,NOW AGAIN I STARTED AND IM STUCK..MY MONKEY IS STILL SICK,I GOT SO MUCH MATERIAL IN STOCK,AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...HELP..I DID THE BUCKETS FOR WATER AND THATS HWERE IM AT..HOW DO U DO THE ROPE..AND THE WINDMILL COVER I GOT..HOW DO I GET THE MONKEY Away.AND WHAT DO I MIX THE SEAL CLAY WITH..I GOT SO MUCH TO ASK...HOPE SOMEONE HELPS ME..CAUSE I JUST BOUGHT THE OTHER PART OF THIS GAME ,BUT I WANNA FINISH THIS ONE BEFORE I START THE OTHER ONE//HELP

posted in Hotel on May 25, 10 9:01 PM
im by the fountain trying to pick up the key stuck on the cement i got the axe but i cant pick it up..how do i use the axe..i press down on my mouse ,but nothing happens..please help me .so i can go ahead and see if this gam is worhted

posted in Hotel on May 25, 10 2:27 AM
how u get it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator