Posts created by shellie0730

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 18, 11 11:22 PM
The closest I have gotten is 28625. The developer's record is 29875. Looking for advice on which bonuses to use at what time...Thank you in advance!

posted in Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis on Sep 5, 11 10:16 PM
Thanks for the posts here...to get moving out of the first screen I had to go to options and change to full screen as it loads as windowed.

posted in Venus: The Case of the Grand Slam Queen on Oct 6, 10 12:12 PM
The game with the tennis great Venus Williams is the worst game I have tried to date.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Oct 3, 10 6:18 PM
I finally got Gold on all levels! Woo Hoo! The trick to 5.11 was patience! Thanks for the advice.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Oct 3, 10 3:15 PM
Awesome! I am working on 5.11 now (w/o cheating)! I love this game! Congrats!

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on May 11, 10 10:13 PM
This is the best game of this type I've played since Coconut Queen! I love all of it. I am working on the expert bonus levels right now and am challenged...but not enough to quit! Love it. Thanks Big Fish and Playrix!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Apr 25, 10 11:34 PM
Whoo Hoo! I finally beat this game with expert on on levels. Thanks to persistence and tweeking online walkthroughs. It's a great one if you enjoy repetitious fun.

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Mar 27, 10 5:33 PM
I can get past it, but having trouble with getting expert...

posted in Vacation Mogul on Mar 27, 10 4:04 PM
When I played, I had to replay the last level with the water park before the mansion & then it let me move on.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 27, 10 4:01 PM
LOL! That's the same thought I had!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator