Posts created by SPIRIT59

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 16, 17 11:48 AM
I use win 10 and the game was crashing around lvl 6 also I used the "run as administrator" .... found here on BF.. and "This PC" on my computer...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1748

and it helped me get through several levels I had to do it again and I have gotten through more levels with no problems, I haven't finished the game yet because of time but I wanted to let you know this has worked for me so far, Thank you

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 15 12:58 PM
ok soooo, where is the fix for the Bonus Game? i can go from scene to scene but nothing ... just wheels spinning, no to do because I can't pick up anything, no hints.. NOTHING ! If I spend the money on CE's I want what I pay for, Please send a fix BF !

posted in Babysitting Mania on Jun 14, 12 8:00 AM
does anyone else have this problem? I run windows 7 .
It wont let me switch to full screen mode, making it very difficult to play this game.
this happens too with the other babysitter games.
if you have had this happen to you, were you able to get it corrected?

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on Jun 11, 12 12:42 PM
I would have thought it a really great game if not for the disappointing end !! were she and her sister mere puppets too , a figment of the imagination of the one left behind? I don't really get it. You spend a lot of time making these games so why not give them the ending they deserve?.... we deserve?...

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 10, 12 2:38 PM
My Problem is with the Butcher shop shop also the last couple of minutes in level 20 a man by the turkey freezes and wont let me finish the level... I have had simular glitches throughout the game but was able to replay them and level up, I have finished the entire game except for Level 20 of the Butcher shop....would really appreciate this being fixed

posted in Lovely Kitchen on May 18, 11 12:59 PM
When Is Lovely Kitchens 2 coming out for sure , does anyone know?
on the Blam site it says spring....hmm? I Loved the first one it worked perfectly and just the right challenge. I can't wait for the release of the second one !

In my opinion...because they are amateur...I think they did extremely well !.
I've seen real life professional actors do a whole lot worse than these people, I found it quite entertaining myself. I also thought it was a plus for the game.
GOOOOO!!! BFG's!!!

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Oct 8, 10 2:23 PM
I just bought this game today ! because the update worked!! Oh yeah ! and so worth the effert and wait !! Thanks BF for fixing it !! GOOOO

posted in Zuzu & Pirates on Oct 6, 10 9:03 AM
bradalex wrote:after being a loyal fishie for a number of years,I am thinking of trying another site.The current run of utter rubbish is unbelieveable. It appears to me that BF
is adopting a policy of bringing out any decent game as a CE and holding on as long as possible in order to make more money, They clearly think that we will get so fed up of waiting for a decent game that we will give in and buy the CE, which only offers extras that many of us don't want. Well I for one won't!!
During the last three days we have endured "mom" , "venus" and now this!!If tomorrows game is another bummer, I am off!!

I have to say...You wont find a better site, I have visited several out there and still I find BFG is the best ! and CS is the most amazing group there is. With all the different tastes in games I'm sure someone out there finds them enjoyable. So eventually we all get what we want. GO !!!

posted in Zuzu & Pirates on Oct 6, 10 8:47 AM
marypenn wrote:I, for one, am happy that Big Fish puts out games like this to purchase. If there was a "great game" everyday, it would cost you about $350.00 a month (more for me as I am Canadian). It would be almost impossible for me to choose which games to buy. I would never be able to make up my mind. I would then have to join a group such as "Casual Games Anonymous". How many games do you buy a month now? I average twelve a month which is way too much. I definitely could not purchase thirty games.

I'm with you on this one, for sure hmmm and maybe i'd join the group ! LOL. I managed four punch cards. ...so yeah I dont mind that there isnt a game I truly like everyday . But I'm glad that we have the options to choose. I look forward to seeing what the day brings us...even if i don't care for the game I still have to try it

posted in Zuzu & Pirates on Oct 6, 10 8:35 AM
It is well worth the five Bucks! not only do you help with cancer, in appreciation you get some nice BFG backgrounds,screensavers and Avatars (to use for you user display picture). So take the time to donate its a very worthy cause and makes you feel good about helping in even a small way

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 10:30 PM
Well at least some of you get to see something of the game !, I can't even get passed the BFG splash, before it shuts down/crashes...I have tried everything suggested and I mean everything ...several times !
I even tried to send in a support ticket and get nowhere. After filling out all the required info and attaching Dr.Felix it goes absolutely nowhere...cant get it to send anything! and when I attached the Dr.Felix file an error page pops up saying--"The file could not be successfully uploaded. Either the file was too large, or the path to the file was incorrect." , So I ask Now what?, But I'm going to be patient and wait and see if the issues ( support ticket included) are ever resovled

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 16, 10 7:13 AM
you have to go back into the mirror to the regular room and lift the soft pillow then go back and the heart will be free

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 16, 10 7:10 AM
go back into the other room in the mirror and move the soft pillow then go back into mirror and the heart will be free

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 24, 10 7:45 AM
when you put it on charge go out of the room and come back in, if it is chargedyou will be able to scroll to the song "Rhiannon" the code is the time on it which is 0406
if you find it hasn't charged then go back to your list and do a few more things and look at everything as you go then go back and check it for charge and scroll to the song then go to workshop and enter the code 0406. Hope this helps

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Feb 16, 10 9:08 AM
I have to agree with everyone else ! BFG customer support is AWESOME !
They notify you through email about upcoming changes so that you will be informed or they notify you when the change has happened so if your in the dark about games/game site changes it's pretty much your own fault.
Every problem/issue I have ever had was taken care of quickly and thoroughly.
As for CE games they fully explained that for everyone and it was an option for you to buy or to wait for the SE version. I Love the extra 3 punches on the card towards games purchased for the month, Thanks BFG, Awesome as Always !!!!

posted in Diner Dash: Seasonal Snack Pack on Oct 8, 08 7:57 AM
I am Soooo happy to hear I AM NOT ALONE !!!! LOL
I consider myself good at these types of games but this has me beat !
and to think I play games to relax

posted in Fashionista on Oct 8, 08 7:30 AM
It's not you ...it's the game, not only that, it was really quite boring, I think when they made that game, they had a dead line or maybe it was a Friday and made any 'ol thing up
I wish they would play the games before they put them out and if they do ... whats that make them? LOL

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 4:32 AM
Hello, The hawk is at the very beginning, if you hurry through you'll miss it and then like you said it's really hard going back to find it because you have to figure out which way to go but if you can find "K" again and follow it, you should see it

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 29, 08 11:08 AM
to start out I'd like to say Hello to everyone
to answer a few questions for some of you and to mention a problem I'm having, but gotta say I Love this game
1) Scoobie8568: I to have Vista and had trouble downloading this game and even though it takes more time all you have to do is watch carefully for the "download interrupted" message and click resume and keep doing that until it is downloaded, the sad part is you can't leave your comp. or it will stop downloading all together, but as long as you click resume it will take off where it ended.
2) diamondgirl3660: as for the tree's you have to hit the very base (the green part) of the tree with the Ax.
3) gwendymom: you should see a message at the bottom telling you to go upstairs ( for the suspect cards ) to find the hidden sybols.

I hope that I have helped a little here
My problems is in the Dr Jekyll book... How on earth do you complete the drawing over the signature ? I have tried so many times I'm afraid my hair is beginning to thin...UGH!!!!!!
Have a Wonderful Day and all help is much appreciated

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator