Posts created by grammacat

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on May 19, 13 11:20 PM
I am getting tired of all the running around in the game. I will be glad when it is over. Have to use a lot of hints. The game is to long. Only reason I am trying to finish it is because I bought it. Very borning.

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 19, 11 5:25 PM
Game won't start. I also get accss violation.

I have the same problem. After downloading it says trial expired.

judith12 wrote:I downloaded the demo; but when I went to play, it said time expired. what gives? If I can't play the demo, I'm certainly NOT going to buy the game. How can I fix this?

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Aug 16, 11 5:45 PM
There is a skip button as soon as you find all the discs for the gate.

I downloaded the trial and when I went to play, the trial was over. I diden't even get a chance to try it.This game better be good. I really wanted to try it. so I had to buy it.

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jul 26, 10 9:38 AM
I don't really mind all the match three in the game but I only got a chance to play the first hidden object board and spent the rest of my trial playing match three.
I really don't know if i like the game as I couldn't get enough time to get to another hidden object screen. Should have a 2 hr trial on this one.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 11:19 AM
Have to use to many hints as graphics way to small. Thought I would like this game and would probably purchase it, but I changed my mind.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator