Posts created by rpcv

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 11 10:59 AM
I downloaded the new version and it crashed almost as soon as I opened it, by first going to black screens and then shutting down.

This game is clearly buggy and not ready to distribute. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME until the bugs have been worked out.

I moved through the whole game, but was never able to find the last item on the captain's desk--the plumb bob. Every hint said it was in a locaton where there is nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 21, 11 12:37 PM
Enjoyed the vamp character and her humor. Made this escapade fun. Not too easy, not too hard.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Feb 7, 11 6:36 PM
It looks like since the perspective changes as you pan left or right, the place where you click on items changes too. It's kinda annoying, but just click on the arrow to move the perspective to the left or right, when an obvious item doesn't recognize a click.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 10 8:56 AM
I also found it pretty easy--though I did use a couple of hints and advice from the caretaker fellow. Moved through it quickly. I thought there was too much going back and forth. I didn't have any problems with the game crashing as others mentioned. I agree is it kinda steel colored, though that makes the colors pop. Not my favorite game and I won't be paying for a "collector's edition" again. I deleted it as soon as I completed. No interest in returning and doing it again.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 6, 10 7:02 PM
Anyone else have problems with the graveyard section of the game. The hint tells me there is a hex shape in the tree's "mouth" but I've clicked everywhere and nothing shows.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 21, 10 8:25 AM
Nice game, though it takes you back to the same locations repeatedly and it seemed disappointingly short to me. For me, not a game I would start and could come back to several times, since it seemed over too soon.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 21, 10 8:22 AM
I finished it in one sitting..so was disappointed it was so short...deleted it immediately. Once I've seen it, no interest in playing it again.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 21, 10 8:20 AM
I found it way too short..when a game is over this quickly I measure it against what I might have paid for two hours in a movie theater....still, I was disappointed that it was so short.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 31, 10 9:46 AM
Engaging story, elegantly designed and executed with humor that had me really entertained at some unexpected turns.....love the way the hidden objects were also misplaced objects, so the scene changes each time as found objects go back into their "proper" place.Makes the finding of objects much more interestinng....also found the music for once not annoying and well done and for the first time, kept it on throughout.. Puzzles become more difficult as you go along..an enjoyable game. Looking forward to the "to be continued"....version.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 20, 10 6:39 PM
I liked this game very much. I liked the amount of detail and how much there is of it. HOWEVER, the ending did not seem well though out and I was disappointed, because up until then I was waiting to discover some answers that were never provided.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Jul 20, 10 6:38 PM
I liked this game very much. I liked the amount of detail and how much there is of it. HOWEVER, the ending did not seem well though out and I was disappointed, because up until then I was waiting to discover some answers that were never provided.

posted in Time Dreamer on Jul 17, 10 8:58 AM
This is well done. Story is interesting, excellent humor and graphics are good. I liked the play on words on the hidden objects. Sneaky! Action is engaging without being too difficult to solve. Didn't take long to move through it, though, but worth the price of admission. Very entertaining. I recommend it.

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on Jul 5, 10 8:38 AM
Nice, but too short! Like the sounds and graphics, the puzzles are challenging, but I am really disappointed that it ends so soon. Not sure it's worth buying. Seems as if there should be a lot more to be a full game.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jul 3, 10 5:26 PM
Same here. Second one went quickly. The ending is a bit misleading and I thought there was a third option. Apparently not. I don't want to say more so as not to give it away.

posted in Kate Arrow: Deserted Wood on Jun 29, 10 7:44 PM
this game is very well done. It's the first game I've found that where the search and find objects in a realistic setting are clever. I also like that it has a story and I've experienced none of the technicial difficulties I've read some others had. I recommend it. It's fun!

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 12, 10 10:59 AM
Yes, I did understand your earlier directions.Finally got it to work, but it seemed pretty arbitrary and unrelated to what I was doing. Thanks for responding.

posted in Syberia on Jun 12, 10 9:29 AM
thanks for your suggestions. I found the walkthroughs online and those help. Guess I'm not patient enough!

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 12, 10 9:26 AM
I have clicked and clicked and wiggled my cursor around and while I got the bucket to lower once, I can't get it to move again. Is this is a known issue and how do I fix?

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jun 12, 10 9:23 AM
Under Options, you can change it to Slow. Hope that helps. I was getting vertigo too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator