Posts created by TinkerOne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 18 11:19 AM
Best of luck to you !!! That's a lot to lose- hope you get it all back. I'm only on level 33 and I feel like I have played years ; )

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 25, 16 10:03 AM
WHERE IS LEVEL 60 ? I am so stuck

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 25, 16 9:43 AM
Same problem with level 60----can't find the hatchet to move on. Have played 3 times and still have the same problem.............HELP

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Dec 23, 15 3:48 PM
I have worked on this for 2 days, and get so close. I would like to have the 5 sided in the hole- then it seems it would come around right ???? HELP- what am I doing wrong here-??

I can't get back to where I left off. I was in the cemetary - placing Marie's headstone plaque. The game tries to start me at the beginning. I thought I was close to the end, and went to bed, now it seems I won't be able to finish. Any help out in the pond ???

I could not get the bonus game.....what is the problem?? Darn !!!!

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 14 5:02 PM
I played the demo just fine, and I bought the game. Now I cannot get it to download and get the error message ---1402- this is the second game that has been a problem with downloading. Help.

posted in Bricks of Atlantis on Sep 17, 14 1:44 PM
I loved this game yrs ago. Found it again on Big Fish and it will not play Any help from anyone would be appreciate. Is it just too old ? My PC is Windows 8
HELP

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Aug 19, 14 4:16 PM
Will not download at all...will try again later because it looks like a cute, little game.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 14 9:59 AM
There has been an update for this game and it didn't help me. Earlier I got an error 208. I uninstalled the game and my computer froze. Will wait awhile on this and see if things improve, cause it seems like a game I would like. Tinkerone

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 14 2:14 PM
I can't install this game. I get an error message #806400. Then I'm asked to sign in again. I was told to change my password and try again- if that doesn't work -change my email address....(to what ? ?) I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I changed my passwork-that didn't work. I picked another game to play and it installed fine. I have my order # so I feel like the game has been purchase (on sale) ................
help !!! I'm using Windows 8

Made the potion and now I can't find it to use on the gate....what did I do wrong here fishes??

I made the potion ...where did it go? Can't find it and can't get thru the gate without it . What did I do wrong fishes?

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster on Apr 6, 14 1:32 PM
I also have a slow moving demo and a very jerky cursor. I will probably buy this game . I think I will try uninstall and reinstall.

this happens to me often, and it is a bitter pill ; )

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Dec 26, 13 5:27 PM
OK, no walkthrough, I've lost my sledgehammer before I needed it. What do I do now?? I like this game except for the glitches. I can't burn my paper with the candle so how do I fix this ????

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 19, 13 4:11 PM
All the same problems as Cherbtoo- I think I will wait and see if there are repairs as I really wanted a game with my favs- ho's and match 3's. Will check back to the forums, but will wait on this one. Thanks fishes

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 2 on Nov 10, 13 1:40 PM
I think that I clicked on the minus button (where there was a star already) it put the star back down and then I could use it somewhere else-hope that helps

posted in Jeweller: The Cursed Treasures on Oct 6, 13 2:50 PM
I have the same message as let'sdoit.....I like to play both timed and untimed- just my luck- bought it already !!!!

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 18, 13 12:45 PM
i FOUND 2 GUARD HOUSES ( A NEW AND AN OLD) SOMEHOW MISSED FINDING A POT-- appreciate any help or hint

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator