Posts created by Marinersfan04

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 7:23 AM
I have been buying games here and participating in the forums for over 10 years. I will be extremely sad to see them go away. In my opinion, it kills a gamesite.

I would be glad to pay a little extra to keep them going. Would also not mind advertising.

I have been wondering about the future of casual gaming. Don't want to see it go away. This is a sad day for me, finding this out about the forums here.

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 3, 18 7:23 AM
I'm THRILLED with this game because it reminds me of the old Vacation Quest games (which won't load properly on my Win 10 computer anymore). I wonder if it's the same developer? Those games were the perfect way to relax with beautiful hidden object scenes, and this game is the same. It's a buy for me, and I hope there are MORE from this dev in the future!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 24, 18 5:45 AM
I echo the same thoughts. I had just finished replaying all the Park Ranger games and was wondering when/if #7 would appear, and it did! Relaxing and fun, I hope they will make many more.

Thanks for these observations, I'll have to be more observant. I haven't checked out the "Extras" yet but will do. I love it when devs put some of their personality into the game. (e.g., the music in the game Next Stop 2 is another example)

Around Level 49, when building the fortress and ships on the coast, there is the sound of the ocean in the background. I absolutely love this!

I am really enjoying the Hidden Object bonus rooms. They are beautiful! I wish there were MORE hidden object rooms to play, and FEWER mah jong bonus rooms. Perhaps in the next game?

Thanks for the Mace tip! I didn't realize there was anything under them, now I will try the tip.

The Jewel Match games are wonderful. So relaxing and can be played over days. Can't wait to try (and buy) it tomorrow!

posted in Pirate Jigsaw 2 on Jan 15, 18 1:13 PM
Thank you for the suggestions. I tried three different resolutions with no luck, then I reset it back to the recommended res and changed the scaling down. Now it works!

posted in Pirate Jigsaw 2 on Jan 15, 18 7:11 AM
"The game cannot run at your current screen resolution" is the Error message I get when trying to open the game. Using Windows 10 on a newer Dell PC laptop. The resolution is set at the recommended default setting.

What is the right resolution to run this game? Thank you!

posted in Treasures of Persia on Jan 4, 18 3:15 PM
Add my voice to the "no buy" chorus. The music was awful, and the limited moves, with no Relaxed option, ended it for me after two levels. I really hope the developers will try again with a Relaxed option, because it could have been a very nice game.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 19, 17 3:52 PM
Please bring the mom and dad some new clothes in Christmas Wonderland 9! As Valkara pointed out in the Review thread, they are wearing the same clothes year after year. It makes me smile, actually!

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 1:27 PM
I see it now, when the tables are cleaned, the puddles appear.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 17 1:23 PM
I cannot see any water puddles to mop, and Stacey leaves angry. Am I missing something? Can anyone help?

posted in Queen's Garden Sakura Season on Dec 4, 17 2:10 PM
Early in the demo you will learn one of the helps in the game is a wasp, created by matching certain tiles. When you use it, a swarm of wasps come in and wipe out tiles. The buzzing insect sound really bothered me, and by the next appearance of the wasp, I deleted the game. So if there are others like me who don't like the buzzing of a wasp (and the sounds gets louder), steer clear. It's too bad because I liked the game otherwise.

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 17, 17 3:22 PM
Those peppers come from the match 3 play, certain combinations create them. I have no clue specifically how to get the violet chili, but if you've already gotten two, just keep playing and the third one will come along. I finished the game and still haven't a clue about some aspects of it, like this.

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 17, 17 3:18 PM
This game provided a lot of playing time and entertainment, once I figured out the powerups. The four on the left side of the game fill up quickly, and you must fill them all before the four along the bottom will begin to fill. They are more powerful (and useful) and they fill up from left to right. You will have to play multiple levels to fill them, but that's part of the fun

The goal is to upgrade all of the equipment and fixtures in the restaurant to 3 stars. Hover over each item to see how many stars are needed (3 is the goal). Click on an item to see what trophies are needed to buy the upgrade. To get the trophies, note the name and then click on the Trophy tab. Find the trophy and it will tell you what ingredient is needed to earn it, and how many times you must use the upgrade fill the trophy.

I hope this is helpful!

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 11, 17 6:25 PM
This game would have benefitted from more instruction at the beginning. I'm on Level 152 and it took me about half the game to figure out what I was doing, i.e., all the powerups and trophies and how to get them.

Otherwise, it's really addictive and quite fun

posted in Sophia's Pizza Restaurant on Oct 6, 17 9:22 AM
I'm frustrated too and only on Level 39. Have you checked the trophies to see what you might still need? There are so few ingredient items that finishing a pizza for a guest is a real struggle. Sorry I can't help, maybe others playing the game will stop by the forum.

posted in Bloom! A Bouquet for Everyone on Jul 17, 17 12:14 PM
Thanks for reminding us of that method to try when opening games on Windows 10. It does work for many of them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator