Posts created by bookworm_54

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Jul 4, 10 8:21 PM
Hoping someone out there can help me; I don't remember what level I am on, all I know is it is the one that starts making cheese. I understand how to get the coal and goat's milk to the building so Grandma can come make it, but it keeps refusing the mushrooms I am growing!! Mine are all white, and the picture above the building that the cheese is made in shows brown mushrooms!! Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong!!

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Mar 29, 10 2:31 PM
I am new to this forum thing, so I don't know if I am doing it right or not. I am hoping someone can help me figure out how to seat the groups of 8 businesswomen in diner dash 5. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 10 2:26 PM
will someone please tell me how to go about seating the businesswomen that come in groups of 8? I am stuck on that level and can't figure it out!!

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Mar 29, 10 2:05 PM
So far I really like this game, but what do I do about seating the businesswomen when they come in groups of 8? I tried to pull two tables together like in another one of the diner dash's, but that didn't work. The "Help" section didn't tell me either. Can someone get me over this hurdle?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator