Posts created by kpajak

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Dec 23, 15 4:16 AM
yes, a bit confusing ending, but I'm wondering if it's going to be a sequel,and we will loose all of our inventory.Still playing the game and accumulating weapons and all the rest.I guess time will tell. I would replay the game if the option to create another player was available, but it's not.

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Dec 21, 15 6:38 AM
Hi all, I finished the game, but I believe this story will continue, any way to find out if this will be any time soon?

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Nov 18, 15 6:49 PM
Hi all, I have many many gold coins,what to do with them???? I am on level 27 and the clouds are still visible, what the heck comes next>>>> thanks!

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Oct 28, 15 10:31 AM
Hi all I'm on level 24, have reached master level on all quests, but not able to go any further, any advice?????

Good morning! Well, another grainy game, getting tired of the dull colors, that being said, It's another kids are kidnapped, you have to get them back. It's just not interesting enough to keep me going, Happy gaming all, this is just one woman's opinion

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 14 7:10 AM
Just wondering, I downloaded the Fierce Tales game, it says I have 90 minutes for the demo, yet, I have 64 minutes left, and the demo is over.... why I ask do we have less time than when they use to say we had 60 minutes???? just askin'

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 14 3:02 AM
Well, I played about 10 minutes, and so far it does not compare to the previous puppet show games. I'll give it a little bit more play, but so far not impressed.

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 3:23 AM
Hi all, can't believe another game that has glitches in it from the beginning. Every cut scene just a mess, had to con/alt/del to get it to continue on every scene. Uninstalled, can't be bothered with another game that is not ready for use.This is the 3rd game this has happened with in the past month.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 5:06 AM
HI. well, once again a problem, yesterdays game froze, and todays game, every time there is a cut scene, or dialogue, the game jumps and gets fuzzy, very frustrating.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 10:15 AM
Hi all, same here, game froze, reinstalled,no luck, too bad I was enjoying it!

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on May 8, 14 7:03 AM
I loved this game! Different, fun, mini games were great fun, would love to see more of these, it actually felt like a CE,!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 14 7:41 AM
Hi all, did anyone have trouble with dart game in the bonus chapter? Can't skip it!

Hi all, thought it was just me after reading those glowing reviews, hate the rats, hate the dark gloomy scenes, waiting for a better game to come along, have a good day all!

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 14 8:13 AM
Hello all! Well this is a new one for me, I was playing a mini game, the one where you have to direct the flow of air, and the screen went nuts! I had to con./alt.delete to get it to stop, this is the 2nd mini game this has occurred with in this game, very frustrating as I was loving this game. The screen just keeps flashing lights, and black streaks, yikes, want a game I can finish!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 14 4:30 AM
Good Morning all! Ok, I un-installed-re- installed, downloaded the "fix from BigFish", but still a no go, the cabinet that needs oil has a glitch, I received the oiler, but when I went to use it, the jacket was visible, and not able to use the oil, very frustrating.

What a fabulous game! The mini games are so creative and beautiful! Love these games,, been too long since I've enjoyed a game this much!!! Happy Gaming!

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 13 5:42 AM
the game freezes when I exit, have to go to task manager to close the game. Hoping for a fix.

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 13 12:06 PM
Wow I thought I was loosing it! Glad to know I'm not the only one that finds this game annoying. The hint is worthless, the mini games left me feeling like an idiot!
Hopefully the next game will be easier to follow!

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 30, 13 1:05 PM
HI all, same problem here, keeps freezing and crashing, "access violation", I have uninstalled and reinstalled, will wait for a fix from BigFish, til then, happy gaming!

Hi all, another disappointing game, ho's are too blurry,hard to see, hint system is horrible, sorry I wasted money.... oh well, next game will hopefully be better, Happy Gaming all!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator