Posts created by KimchiGoddess

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 4, 18 7:43 AM
soozied wrote:Hi,

Where do we get the second part of the clasp from, is it in the same field as the first part is found. I've used virtually all my energy and still not found it, I'm in the windy crest.

The lockbox creature will appear next to a field (in your case, the windy crest), and you should whack there until you find a half. The other half is the animal itself, just to make sure that you're not looking for more halves than necessary. Good luck!

Also, there's a half wandering in the northern pathway in the Shady Forest

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 22, 17 9:27 PM
Thank you! I love Halloween, it's one of my fave BW2 events!

Just one question about "Hallowe'en Completionist" for this year. If we can only receive the sparkly vampire by spending bush bucks (because he's been replaced by the ghostly butler), do we need that decoration for the achievement?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 20, 17 7:09 AM
We did it, everybody!! And by everybody, I want to include the devs - without you listening to us, we never would have made it. Three cheers for us all!

I'm so happy about the rewards, too - however I also didn't receive them (got the equipment for the sword slot, but not the companion or the energy drinks - not sure if I got the bush bucks).

Thanks again for a great, if stressful, event. Just for the record, I still prefer individual tasks and events, but all the same, thanks.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 19, 17 10:48 PM
Ah, now I understand where our misunderstanding lay... when I was talking about two fishing holes, I meant the one with the gigantic plug in it and the one near the docks. I should have been more clear!

Anyway, thank you, as always, for your help and answers!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 19, 17 1:21 AM
Thanks very much for your response, Erika. After casting my line over 600 times, still nothing... I'll keep hunting!

Just by the way, though, my question hadn't been answered yet, as I was asking for clarification about the fact that there are two fishing spots (at least until a certain moment in the game).

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 19, 17 12:58 AM
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to the devs for the third redemption code and especially for doing away with the waiting time to whack zombies!

Although the goal seems very far away (I still think that a hero showing up, saying "Just did away with 100,000 zombies. Psh. No big deal," would be fantastic), all the effort that the team has put into rectifying what was essentially a gross miscalculation on their part is super appreciated.

By the way, the reason that I think that this was a miscalculation is because no casual game would put out the very first group quest and have it be unattainable. Of course this is just my opinion, but it brings down group morale in a game that is already not heavy on social interaction. The first time should have been fairly easily attainable, to test the waters (and give the BW2 team data about player behaviour in this situation - kind of a market study).

Still love the game, still whacking zombies like crazy.

Edit: And especially thank you for cutting the energy needed to have a zombie pop up by half!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 17, 17 12:30 AM
I am LOVING this new zone! The SBAs are hard to find, the art is great in my opinion, because I love the jungle, and I can't wait to get those new pets!

Just one question: in the Plateau Lakes, there are 2 fishing holes. Are there 4 customization items total to fish up, or just two? Thanks for your help, and great job on the new area!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 17, 17 12:19 AM
So pleased about the extension! Thank you for listening, devs!!

It's still going to be really tough to finish, so anyone who can help out, please do so!

I've activated VIP to be able to reset my daily quests, and am using all sorts of energy packs and my saved up bush bucks, as well as fishing for energy, to contribute as much as possible. Here's hoping that we'll make it!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 16, 17 5:27 AM
I hope that you're right, and that it's not over just yet! Like, suddenly the Walking Dead heroes appear and finish off the rest of the zombies for us!

Or, saying "better luck next year...", and tweaking it a bit so that we either have fewer zombies to whack, or not making us wait 5 hours between, etc.

For now I'm getting ready for the next round - just before the deadline (lol love that pun, Elsa Star!)

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 15, 17 10:37 PM
Totally with you on this one! Or, give us more time than just one weekend. It seems pretty hopeless... I also loved the concept, though.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 15, 17 10:36 PM
I love this game so much, but this group quest seems impossible in the allotted time. We're only half a day from the end of the quest, but haven't even reached a third of our goal.

I wish that we had known that our personal hundred zombies would be able to be repeated - every couple of hours, at that! I really took my time on the first one, knowing that I play every day, and that I'd complete the quest easily over the weekend. If I'd have known, I would have used some extra energy packs and finished the quest many more times.

I do have one thought for the devs, if there's time to put it into place... What about a "buying time" promotion? Frankly, I'd give up some of my bush bucks or pay money to see the quest to the end. If we could, as a group, buy time to complete this group quest, it could be interesting. Or, was there a different point to this impossible quest, like to have zombies invade the commons just in time for Halloween?

In any case, I don't like this feeling of not being able to do anything (within reason) to get this achievement. Even if I activated my VIP account, and kept resetting the quest, and used all sorts of energy, time-wise it can't be done alone. And that's such a disheartening and disappointing feeling from a game that I've loved for the past 5 years in great part because if you keep at it, you can eventually fully complete the game.

Who's with me that this quest, in the given time frame, is too difficult?

posted in Laruaville 3 on Jan 13, 16 5:18 AM
Thank you so much! With the blue background, I wasn't noticing the slightly glowing blue square. Now it's exploded and I can move on!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 7, 15 9:33 PM
AngTho, while I think it's worth it because I like completing everything, you might not feel the same way.

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of it all, you get a couple of energy packs and (if I've understood correctly) a permanent boost to your base energy, some gold, and a title.

But the most interesting thing is that you've completed part 1 of the adventure, and will be able to continue with part 2 when it comes out.

Hope this helps you make your decision!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 14, 15 9:05 AM
First, I love that we are celebrating Bastillle Day ! I'm French, but live in Japan and so missed the fireworks.

While there were a couple of "typo-style" mistakes (Viva la France instead of Vive la France; moi instead of mon; a missing accent in affamé; even a double 'me' usage in English), one really took the gâteau (cake).

Vous êtes très généreux is a polite way of saying 'you are really fat'. C'est très généreux - it's (or that's) very generous - is I'm sure what you mean. If you really want to include something like 'it's/that's very generous of you' then you can say 'c'est très généreux de votre part'. This also avoids the issue that if the bushwhacker is female, it would be vous êtes très généreuse.

It made me laugh, I loved it, thank you BW2 !

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 27, 14 1:43 PM
Hello fellow fishies!

Most of you will have noticed that Justin of BW2 will be gaming 24 hours straight on Nov. 1st to raise money for a children's hospital in B.C., Canada.

Not everyone will be able to donate, and that's okay, that's just life. But I wanted to share my personal experience and encourage you to help out if you can.

I was a sick kid. Without going into too many personal details, I became very ill at age 13, and when diagnosed, my life expectancy was age 30. This November 8th, I'll turn 29, and I'm going strong.

I've had a chance to get an education, go on exchange to France, complete my Master's degree there as my program's valedictorian, meet my amazing French husband, travel to 5 continents, and share what I can with the people around me. I even hope that he and I will have children someday, and the life expectancy that I've given myself is without limit.

The downside is that it costs around 1000€ per month to keep me alive. While waiting for a cure (someday!), I'm so grateful to have the support of my loved ones as well as various associations. What I mean to say is that every little bit counts. Alone, I would no longer be here to share this with you. With the help of literally the entire population of France (as public health care covers my costs), here I am. But in those early days in Canada when public care didn't step in to help... well, I needed people like you, like us all. Know that even if you only give one dollar, it is appreciated, welcome, and useful.

TLDR folks: donate!! You'll help save lives.

Thank you to Justin and the BW2 team for doing this. See you around the pond!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 4, 14 4:19 AM
Hi CordeliaC! I chose to purchase all 3, actually... I guess I'm pretty lucky to have the option to do so!
But, for my quests I chose the corgi. I used to have a lovely cardigan corgi, brindle coloured, named Billy... what a great dog. And, ability-wise, I like mana. If you use mana trinkets & runes (if you've unlocked them already), then you're getting more mana, meaning with the corgi you're doubling your haul quite often! Then you can do some serious mana-whacking lol.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that this year you have to purchase the pet you've adopted for real money or else you have to give him back at the end...

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 4, 14 4:14 AM
I'm going to open a ticket, too... now, doggy dailies countdown is showing as being available in 4183:58:48

gtminer, I'm not sure if your issue has anything to do with the event; you might want to open a separate ticket as well. Nothing is permanently lost, take heart! BW2 tech is really good about support and fixing bugs Good luck!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 4, 14 4:05 AM
Hi! Probably the easiest way is to look up the list of fishable items (thank you internet lol) and then cross check those with your inventory. Up until now, I've used the wiki. It's just that since fishing on the Ranch has only become available now, the wiki isn't useful yet. In general it's updated pretty quickly though

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 3, 14 3:59 PM
Hi there! Just a quick question: are there 2 available items to fish up at your ranch (after completing the appropriate quest), or more? Usually there are 2, but as a 'completionist' (lol) I was curious...

No spoilers for those of you who haven't fished here yet

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 3, 14 3:55 PM
Hey, you're right! The same thing happened to me, I just hadn't realized it XD
I'm hoping that the devs see this thread and get it fixed up... or maybe there's a 7th quest, new this year, and they just forgot to change the 'out of 6' to 'out of 7'.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator