Posts created by mizmoose

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 14, 14 5:11 PM
Also hit the level 15 pickaxe bug. Do we need to formally report this to get it fixed? What's going on here?

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 14 12:14 AM
jfog wrote:Go back into the Gift Shop, click on the TV and then the first re-playable that looks like an old TV test pattern - one that you have not played in the main game. It will be immediately after the ones that show you the actual hidden object scene. That reset the bonus so that it started correctly for me.

Hokey Smokes, that did it! You're my hero.

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 14 8:20 AM
Betyboo, are you saying you have the same issue or did you have some idea of what's going on?

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 14 10:26 PM
I cannot play the bonus scene. It starts, a cut scene runs, then a phone rings. I turn on a light, answer the phone, and at the bottom of my screen is a list of things to collect... but no way to get at an inventory of things I pick up, so I cannot use anything!

FWIW I just picked up the update.

posted in Another Case Solved on Jul 1, 14 3:32 PM
Thank you!

posted in Another Case Solved on Jun 26, 14 8:35 AM
I'm a little confused by this. When I look at the "suspicious strike" folder it doesn't have a little paperclip. Is this a hidden secret case?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 14 5:06 PM
I've sent off over 40 airships and all but TWO gave me piggy food. This is either a bug or just insanity. If it's supposed to randomly pick an animal's food there's no way that proper "random" could give 38 out of 40 as the same. The odds of that are astronomical!

This is a bug that needs to be fixed.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Feb 23, 14 6:02 PM
I've been locked out for well over a week. It tells me that "The connection to the profiles server has been disrupted" and quits.

This is quite annoying but it's a vague comfort to know it's not just me.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 23, 13 4:51 PM
Every single day when I play Found I get the same 3 part quest: Visit three sites, visit three more in "silhouette mode", and then visit the Submarine 5 times.

Ever single day since the updates. Same thing, same reward.

Is this intentional or am I stuck in a loop?

posted in Farm Up on Jul 19, 13 4:44 PM
So, I went digging through the forums (as the "Advanced Search" fails miserably no matter the search word) and found this:

"You cannot sell the hen that comes with the game."

So, dammit, here's my issue: I bought a second paddock and upgraded THAT. If I sell all the other birds and that paddock, I lose all the gold that I used to upgrade that paddock and the parts of it.

This isn't just a bug, it's an INTENDED bug - they intentionally made the game do something incredibly stupid. i'm going to file a bug report and **** up a storm.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 19, 13 10:46 AM
Wow, we posted at almost the same time. I had searched the forum before posting this, what (bad) luck two of us have the same problem at once.

I am really suspecting a bug :-(

posted in Farm Up on Jul 19, 13 10:08 AM
I want to sell one of my bird paddocks (I built two). I sold all the birds that were in there except the last one. I cannot sell it. The "sell" button is grayed out.

The paddock is fine (cleaned and repaired) and I can move it. But I cannot sell the paddock until I sell the last chicken, and I cannot sell her!

Any one seen this before? Have I hit a bug? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which did nothing.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 7, 13 2:02 PM
I do like the new floaters but I do not like how much more difficult the game has become.

It's almost impossible to get the regular floaters to drop items anymore. I used to be able to get fairy wings from ghosts and vampire bats no more than once out of every 4 or 5 banishes, now if I get one in ten or more it's a miracle.

It's pretty clear they're trying to make it even harder to play the game without spending money, and that's really annoying. I don't mind the idea of giving money to make the game go faster than normal, but when normal becomes so abysmally slow that you can't play without paying the game stops being worth it.

That, added to the fact that amulets no longer last between sessions, is making me consider just giving up on this game.

posted in Farm Up on May 20, 13 6:56 PM
I always grow the crop first, then "accept" the travel quest. No clock time needed, boom! it's done.

posted in Farm Up on May 19, 13 4:53 PM
I SUGGEST you read other posts on the forum and play the game longer before making suggestions that make no sense.

1) You do not HAVE to water, or fertilize, etc. any of the plants or trees or shrubs.

All you MUST do is plant them. If you do not do anything else they will grow in the amount of time the store says they do.

When you water or fertilize, etc. it knocks some of the time off the growth time.

After a while you will build a school, and the characters will learn to do things to increase things furthers, so that watering, etc. knocks even more time off of the growth time.

2) You can get more energy other ways than spending money or just waiting.

Make sure to catch butterflies (the sparkly ones), moles, and fishies. Some of them will give you the blue bottles. You can exchange 7 blue bottles for 5 points of energy. (There are other exchanges but they are sucker bets. Buying 5 points for 7 bottles is costing you 1.4 bottles per 1 point of energy. Buying 10 points for 15 bottles costs you 1.5 bottles per 1 point of energy. Buying 20 points for 40 bottles is 2 bottles per 1 point. Stick to 7 for 5.)

Eventually you will build a snack bar so you can basically buy energy for money.

3) You cannot TRAVEL in the early parts of the game. Eventually you will be able to do quests. The error message of "You already have enough quests" is stupid, because you aren't doing quests. The little jobs/chores on the farms ARE NOT QUESTS. Quests are when other cities ask you for so much product. It's a way of selling off extra stuff at a higher price than you normally get.

You will get to them later in the game.

As for your other suggestions, they may or may not have merit, but, frankly, I would like them to fix bugs before they go putting in trivial things like hair styles and eye color.

posted in Farm Up on May 19, 13 4:44 PM
Addition: Once Grandma arrived, she said, "We need to get Grandpa here".

(Grandpa was already on the farm.)

Then the Grandpa parts of the school unlocked.

This game has some issues.

posted in Farm Up on May 19, 13 9:36 AM
The ModerFishies will tell you that if you contact the technical support, they will refund all of the money you paid for a corrupted game.

You will need to get some information for them - they have a tool that will do it for you, and when you contact them they will explain how to use it.

Once they have that info and can see that the game corrupted, they will refund all of your purchases.

I had that happen with one of the other Free To Play games which used to have corruption problems. BFG wants to keep you happy.

posted in Farm Up on May 19, 13 8:20 AM

I built the brick factory, the sawmill, and the school.

I have a quest for Grandpa to learn something at the school.

All of the Grandpa classes are locked. Grandpa is on the farm.

Grandma is not on the farm, but all of her classes are unlocked.

Have I tickled a bug?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 28, 13 6:06 AM
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow: Jar of Marbles III

it's a marble match game.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 28, 13 5:52 AM
Given that they just pushed out an update 5 days ago I doubt they've done another so quickly.

I suspect that this is just a means to mop up those who haven't done the update yet, and a way to advertise the game to those who haven't tried it (now that it no longer hangs every few minutes and corrupts the save file [we hope!]).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator