Posts created by dontshop

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Oct 31, 17 5:45 PM
Joianne, how do I change my screen display size?

posted in Mystery of Sargasso Sea on Dec 10, 14 2:18 PM
Any one able to tell me how long the game is? I hate to buy and then finish quickly.

posted in The Clumsys on Jan 13, 14 8:30 PM
Bless you Ktoodle!

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 15, 13 3:10 PM
Does anyone know how long the game is? I don't use walk-throughs normally but like to check the length with them.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Apr 12, 13 6:50 AM
I can't even get the game to open.

posted in Little Things Forever on Aug 13, 12 11:56 AM
I liked this game too. At least it was different and there are no vampires! I used zoom about half the time. On the puzzles where it is 4 blocks that rotate you can drag one over another to switch. If it is long enough it will be a buy for me.

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Aug 2, 12 7:43 PM
me too. Glad to know there are a lot of levels. Love the forums!

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Jul 11, 12 6:08 PM
I had just black screen and music. Maybe I should have been more patient but that isn't me.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 12, 12 4:48 PM
I worked w/ big fish and updated my driver but no improvement. Waiting for them to get back to me.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 12, 12 12:24 PM
I bought this game today and can't get past the water shut off. Am very frustrated. The grate is off but I can't grab parts of the wheel or whatever that is to put in the correct place. Ugh

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 12:04 PM
yep, got those. don't have a screwdriver anymore. Haven't been to the basement, don't have a light.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 10:49 AM
I guess I am slow but I am stuck on the 1st chapter. Can't find last clock hands or mask. I am assuming if I solve one I will get the other. Help!

posted in The Clumsys on Apr 18, 10 6:43 PM
in the fireplace but I can't find a key to get him out - I'm stuck too!

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Apr 9, 10 10:03 PM
I am stuck there! I know the pot and crowbar are buried. Where is the metal detector?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator