Posts created by beylia

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 9, 12 8:30 PM
Not pleased!! Demo was fine for me and right after I bought it, it started freezing all the time! I don't have a NVIDIA card, my drivers are up to date, I have direct x 11, etc. There should be no reason why this glitches so badly on my computer. If this doesn't get fixed, I want a refund. Games like this shouldn't be released if it has so many bugs!

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 7, 11 6:59 AM
This is a no buy for me. As a previous poster stated, there is no voice interaction at all. I found the demo for this game very boring. Also, the screen resolution was way off for the game on my monitor. I have never had that happen with any games before. I couldn't even see all of the stuff that I needed to find on the list because it was off screen

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 16, 11 6:49 PM
This game is incredibly dull and boring. The story sucks, the game play is glitchy and there is zero challenge to it. This game bored me to death. I disliked it so much that I couldn't bring myself to even finish the trial.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Feb 28, 11 7:02 PM
I had the exact same problem. This demo just wasted an hour of my time. How stupid is it to only allow the people trying the demo to look at a couple of rooms but not be able to progress the plot at all to get a feel for the game (at least to entice buyers!)? I definitely agree that there should have been some note from the devs or something that the rest of the areas were not accessible until after the purchase.

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Feb 21, 11 7:29 AM
I'd like to start off by saying that I enjoyed the game. That being said, I also feel that it was a waste of my money. The game was SO short. You can finish the majority of the game in the trial itself. I was so disappointed when I purchased the game only to find out that it was over shortly after I unlocked it. Had I known that it was that short and that I played almost the whole game in the trial, I wouldn't have used a credit. I also found that the game was far too easy. It was fun, but there wasn't much of a challenge.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 15, 11 6:34 AM
lindiana wrote:I love the Farm Frenzy games. I have purchased every one of them. Yes they are basically the same game over and over but why fix something that isn't broken? I find the format enjoyable and as long as they keep cranking out new ones, I will keep buying them.
I do find this one a bit annoying with everything dropping on the well making you refill it. But nothing is perfect.
My only major problem with the entire series is the log out. Scarlet pouts and scowls like you are killing her if you quit the game. I don't need Scarlet laying a guilt complex on me for leaving her alone on her farm for a few while I attend to real time. The girl needs to lighten up already.

I also buy quite a few of the Diner Dash and Cake Mania. They can be repetitive too but I like them. I get tired of Time Management games where you have to click on something every second. I end up with a sore wrist after an hour of play. Another reason I like the Farm Frenzy Series...I don't get a sore wrist, strained lower arm or tight elbow from constantly clickclickclicking.

Why keep buying them if it is the same game over and over? Why not play one of the FF's that you already have again if it is just the same game over and over again? Waste of money.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Feb 15, 11 6:32 AM
This is getting boring...seriously this is the new FF? It is the exact same as the last few only with different graphics. If they are not going to bother changing anything but the graphics what is the point of continuing to make these games?? I've waited through the last few releases thinking that at some point they will release something that is not a clone of the others. This game is, again, the exact same as the others only with different scenery. I'll take my money elsewhere.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 14, 10 10:11 AM
When you give the artifact to Tituba, the game freezes and she gives you a new task in the graveyard...but no green gem. This game has some major bugs.

posted in Soap Opera Dash on Dec 14, 10 8:23 AM
In Chapter 1 - Level 8 there is a glitch for me. One of the judges (the one for 5 color matches) won't give me the checkmark even though I had 5 color matches on 3 different stations.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 9:27 PM
It should be added that there are 2 inventory bags. The one you start out with is just a basic inventory bag with one opening. As you progress your bag will get upgraded and has an inventory object pouch plus 2 additional pockets. The left pocket is for your tools that you get to keep throughout the game. I noticed that there were a lot of questions and confusion about this.

Also, don't worry if you couldn't dig up a hole, etc. in a location. You will be able to go back to all your places.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 9:23 PM
That is because you still have the basic inventory bag...as go along you will get an upgraded inventory bag and said hammer.

posted in The Seawise Chronicles: Untamed Legacy on Aug 30, 10 9:20 PM
There is more than one hammer in the game...only one of them is an actual tool that you keep. The permanent hammer will show up when you click the left pocket of your inventory bag. Any other hammer that shows up in the objects part of your inventory bag is only temporary.

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Mar 30, 10 10:24 PM
I am a huge DD fan and was really excited to see a new one released. Wish I wouldn't have spent my time and money on it. It was way too easy...no challenge at all. This game is absolute junk. I wil definitely be more hesitant to buy DD games in the future.

posted in Diner Dash 5: BOOM on Mar 30, 10 10:19 PM
I am a huge Diner Dash fan and was soooo excited to see that there was a Diner Dash 5 released. What a joke! This was so incredibly easy...expert can be achieved with your eyes closed. The game was super short with absolutely no challenge to it whatsoever. What a waste of money...I really wish that I wouldn't have spent my time or money on this game. I will be skeptical of DD games from now on and will really have to evaluate if it's worth it from now on. Even the story was lame this time. You can really see how very little thought and effort was put into this game. Clearly they were banking on fans buying the game just because it is "Diner Dash"...I imagine they have most likely succeeded. Congratulations Playfirst...you just ripped off a lot of customers.

Junk!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator